PKHEX Crashes after I try to save the pcdata.bin with "Save data box ++"

Jerryduque

Hi!

I hope I am posting this in the right section. Anyway... Ive been having a problem since about 3 days ago where when I load the boxes from my game into PKHEX, it works fine, but then when I try to save the "pcdata.bin" , the PKHEX program crashes and an error appears as shown on the pictures.

EDIT: Basically the error says " Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediatly." And then it says " Unable to find specified file", which i think theyre reffering ti the "pcdata.bin" file, but the file was there, otherwise I wouldnt be able to load the boxes on PKHEX.

Can anyone help me? It would be appreciated

Member name: Jerryduque

Image00001 96 dpi picture 1.jpg

Image00002 96 dpi picture 1.jpg

583dd054235ac_Image0000196dpipicture1.jp

583dd0549345d_Image0000296dpipicture1.jp

Hi!I hope I am posting this in the right section. Anyway... Ive been having a problem since about 3 days ago where when I load the boxes from my game into PKHEX, it works fine, but then when I try to save the "pcdata.bin" , the PKHEX program crashes and an error appears as shown on the pictures. EDIT: Basically the error says " Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediatly." And then it says " Unable to find specified file", which i think theyre reffering ti the "pcdata.bin" file, but the file was there, otherwise I wouldnt be able to load the boxes on PKHEX.Can anyone help me? It would be appreciated]
It would help if you could upload the [Details] to Pastebin so that I can see what is triggering the error. Be sure you are using the most up to date PKHeX; there was a new version posted today.

I am unable to reproduce your error on my end. Try saving it to another place as the SD might be write protected (switch)?

HERE ARE THE DETAILS

EDIT: I've tried with another SD card, and for it is working.

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Unable to find the specified file.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.WriteCore(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

at System.IO.FileStream.Write(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

at System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllBytes(String path, Byte[] bytes, Boolean checkHost)

at System.IO.File.WriteAllBytes(String path, Byte[] bytes)

at PKHeX.Form1.B_SaveBoxBin_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.36241 built by: FX452RTMLDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

PKHeX

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/follette/Desktop/PKHeX.exe

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.36286 built by: FX452RTMLDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System

Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.36251 built by: FX452RTMLDR

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Core

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Configuration

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.Data

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll

System.Numerics

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

picture 4.jpg

583dd054c8d0c_picture4.jpg.258b2538a9abb

I have a question , sorry I used the Google translator and hope that everything is understandable :) otherwise you may like to write me ne PM in German : P

Had a question , have my 2ds to 9.7 or so ^^ and my New XXL also works not for PKHEX so I 've borrowed his 3ds me by a friend and wanted to ask if I can patch manually from 7.1.0-14E to 9.5 so I can use PKHEX because thanks to these time friend nearly 90 self- bred Pokemon were deleted ...

So the question again repeat short , I can 7.1.0-14E manually upgrade or maybe I can with the version also PKhex used ? Thanks in advance :)

and sry for maybe fail posting

I have a question , sorry I used the Google translator and hope that everything is understandable :) otherwise you may like to write me ne PM in German : P

Had a question , have my 2ds to 9.7 or so ^^ and my New XXL also works not for PKHEX so I 've borrowed his 3ds me by a friend and wanted to ask if I can patch manually from 7.1.0-14E to 9.5 so I can use PKHEX because thanks to these time friend nearly 90 self- bred Pokemon were deleted ...

So the question again repeat short , I can 7.1.0-14E manually upgrade or maybe I can with the version also PKhex used ? Thanks in advance :)

and sry for maybe fail posting

Use RXtools to install emunand. Then after being sure you see RX3D 7.1.0-14E (or something similar) use system settings to update emunand's firmware.

This way you can inject FBI into emunand and install savedatafiler to manage saves.

So have the QR scanning method tried and it does not work and when I rxtool tutorial search on youtube after a while I do not find few but stop on my current problem linkable and would like to know if anyone could tell me more detail what I have to do for now because as I said is not my 3ds but a known and if I there iwas top flap and at the end the software damaged I'm the stupid at the end and have a friend less , therefore it might be possible there vllt point for point to tell me ? many greet you and best :)