User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Upload .pkm to my GTS, download to your game

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    63
    Like / Thank
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Upload .pkm to my GTS, download to your game

    http://500mb.us/upload_file.php

    Here's how it goes, you create a pokemon with pokegen, or similar. Must be a 5th gen pokemon. You can then upload the .pkm file and then use 64.20.45.138 for your DNS.

    This does NO sanity checking on your pkm file, that's all up to you to make sure is correct.

    edit: If you get a magikarp instead of what you uploaded, try reuploading. If you still do not receive the correct pokemon, you're likely not on the same connection as your DS.

    http://500mb.us/upload_gen4.php

    Gen 4 version, by request.
    Last edited by willaien; Mar 24th, 2011 at 08:10 PM.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Age
    20
    Posts
    7
    Like / Thank
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Upload .pkm to my GTS, download to your game - 5th gen ONLY

    Testing this out now

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3
    Like / Thank
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Upload .pkm to my GTS, download to your game - 5th gen ONLY

    Thanks a lot willaien. This is really appreciated. Damned if I could get GTS-IR and my network to play ball, but this worked first time.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    63
    Like / Thank
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Upload .pkm to my GTS, download to your game - 5th gen ONLY

    http://500mb.us/upload_gen4.php

    Gen 4 version, by request.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2
    Like / Thank
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Upload .pkm to my GTS, download to your game

    I love you. I've been fiddling with this for hours on end.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1
    Like / Thank
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Upload .pkm to my GTS, download to your game

    This b/w pkm file thing isnt working for me. I use the new pokesav from pokestation and upload it but when I go to the GTS it comes out as an event celebi with 0HP. Can someone help me?

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    63
    Like / Thank
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Upload .pkm to my GTS, download to your game

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanR554 View Post
    This b/w pkm file thing isnt working for me. I use the new pokesav from pokestation and upload it but when I go to the GTS it comes out as an event celebi with 0HP. Can someone help me?
    Don't use pokesav, use pokegen...

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1
    Like / Thank
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Upload .pkm to my GTS, download to your game

    Quote Originally Posted by willaien View Post
    http://500mb.us/upload_file.php

    Here's how it goes, you create a pokemon with pokegen, or similar. Must be a 5th gen pokemon. You can then upload the .pkm file and then use 64.20.45.138 for your DNS.

    This does NO sanity checking on your pkm file, that's all up to you to make sure is correct.

    edit: If you get a magikarp instead of what you uploaded, try reuploading. If you still do not receive the correct pokemon, you're likely not on the same connection as your DS.

    http://500mb.us/upload_gen4.php

    Gen 4 version, by request.
    GTS is currently down right now.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3
    Like / Thank
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Upload .pkm to my GTS, download to your game

    1. I upload a PokeGen file
    2. I set my Primary DNS to 204.45.29.54
    3. I save the settings, and start B/W.
    4. I go to the GTS, log on, and it's just like the normal GTS.
    (The pokemon I'm trying to send is an Ambipom)

    what am I doing wrong?

  10. #10
    Flygon master News TeamIRC AOPTeam RaterSuper Moderator randomspot555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Place
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,755
    Like / Thank
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Upload .pkm to my GTS, download to your game

    Quote Originally Posted by Retoman View Post
    1. I upload a PokeGen file
    2. I set my Primary DNS to 204.45.29.54
    3. I save the settings, and start B/W.
    4. I go to the GTS, log on, and it's just like the normal GTS.
    (The pokemon I'm trying to send is an Ambipom)

    what am I doing wrong?
    If you're using a regular DS, make sure to SAVE the settings.

    (In other words, carefully follow directions)

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3
    Like / Thank
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Upload .pkm to my GTS, download to your game

    Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    If you're using a regular DS, make sure to SAVE the settings.

    (In other words, carefully follow directions)

    I'm using a 3DS and I've repeated the process of receiving a Pokemon through GTS probably 30 times now over the span of two days.

    I really don't know what I'm doing wrong.
    The instructions seem simple enough. I made my PKM file (136) in poke-gen and uploaded it, like the instructions state, and I've consistently been presented with the regular GTS screen.
    Could someone please give further insight.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3
    Like / Thank
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Upload .pkm to my GTS, download to your game

    nevermind i figured out what i did wrong i was just being an idiot >_>

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    Like / Thank
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Upload .pkm to my GTS, download to your game

    Hello! Thanks for making this website and helping us gamers who don't have the technology to get their pokemon from Pokegen to their game. I've been aware of Pokegts' awesome existence for quite some time. However, since my last visit, the link to pokegts posted above doesn't work.... I am getting a google error saying that it could not connect to pokegts. I try reloading it and I get a 404 error. Is the site under maintenance or something?

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    63
    Like / Thank
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Upload .pkm to my GTS, download to your game

    Quote Originally Posted by GohmatheSkitty View Post
    Hello! Thanks for making this website and helping us gamers who don't have the technology to get their pokemon from Pokegen to their game. I've been aware of Pokegts' awesome existence for quite some time. However, since my last visit, the link to pokegts posted above doesn't work.... I am getting a google error saying that it could not connect to pokegts. I try reloading it and I get a 404 error. Is the site under maintenance or something?
    Well, I've been porting over the older links with redirects, and even the old links in the original post still work.

    http://pokegts.us/5thGen_Upload.aspx

    That's the latest link.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1
    Like / Thank
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: Upload .pkm to my GTS, download to your game

    It seems broken. I tried uploading and got a runtime error.

    EDIT: Oh god, just saw date on last post. Sorry for bumping.
    Last edited by JjStAr; Sep 2nd, 2013 at 03:36 AM. Reason: accidential bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
PPN Top 50