I've been messing around with these tools for a while now and almost everything works correctly for me. The only part that doesn't seem to work is anything relating to stat growth. After making changes to say Poliwag to get 15 extra attack points when becoming level 2 the changes simply don't show in game. Yet hex editors show that changes in the m_level.bin file have been made and can even be found in the compiled Explorers of Sky rom and if I export the data from the m_level.bin file the xml files still show that the Pokemon have been modified. Even if I find a Poliwag in a dungeon their stats haven't changed to reflect the modifications to stat growth. I noticed nobody mentions anything about stat growth here so I'm wondering if I'm the only one with this problem. I'm using an NTSC copy of the game in case anyone needs to know.