PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.
Version 19.12.09 of PKHeX refines legality analysis on Sword and Shield and adds features to the Batch Editor among several other improvements and bug fixes.
- - Updated: Banlist now checks for unavailable forms and unavailable hidden abilities.
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks @iiippppk, @BetaLeaf, @crzyc, @Bappsack & @ReignOfComputer
- - Changed: Rewrote EvolutionTree and MemoryVerifier to better handle the new rules that were introduced in Gen8.
- - Added: Gen6 In-game trades are now checked for their Memory values.
- Batch Editor:
- - Added: $suggest for Ball, sets a legal ball, with preference for color matching.
- - Added: $shiny0 for square shinies.
- - Added: $suggestAll for all TR moves
- - Added: $suggest for all legal Ribbons, and $suggestNone to remove all but required ribbons.
- Changed: Gen7 LGP/E now uses the large box sprites. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Added: Alcremie can now specify the topping type (next to form).
- Added: Click the Nature/StatNature labels to copy the other's value.
- Added: Gen8 trainer card's trainer number can now be edited via the Trainer Editor.
- Fixed: Gen5 CGear Background import from file now works. Thanks @CyraFen!
- Fixed: Gen3 Blank Saves now behave correctly when setting a slot.
- Fixed: VC origin sprite (GameBoy) now displays properly.
Edited by ReignOfComputer