Micro SD

If you are using an ARDSi, then you can open up your Micro SD Folder onto your Computer by using a Micro SD Card Adaptor and a SD Card Reader. Then Copy and Paste the .xml File onto your ARDSi Folder located somewhere in your Micro SD Card Folder. After it is done, Safely Remove your Micro SD Card and Insert your Micro SD Card into your ARDSi Micro SD Card Slot.

I just checked my Micro SD Card. This contains a .xml file containing all my Action Replay codes (which I exported on the DS) and a directory called MYSAVES which contains the .duc files for my game save backups.

If you have a .xml file of a new code, copy it to the root directory of the Micro SD card. Put the ARDSi (and game) into the DS/DSi and switch it on. When the ARDSi Menu appears go to the Files option. This lists everything on the Micro SD car. Click on the .xml file containing the new code and it will be merged into your main Codelist.

If you are using an ARDSi, then you can open up your Micro SD Folder onto your Computer by using a Micro SD Card Adaptor and a SD Card Reader. Then Copy and Paste the .xml File onto your ARDSi Folder located somewhere in your Micro SD Card Folder. After it is done, Safely Remove your Micro SD Card and Insert your Micro SD Card into your ARDSi Micro SD Card Slot.

I have tried that, but it says there are a bunch of errors! Once i edit the things out, it still doesnt work! What do i do to the file to make it compatible with imports?