Pokemon Game Saves and the ARDSi

Bassman

I have been able to back up my Diamond, Pearl and Platinum Saves using my ARDSi. WIth HG and SS the ARDSi cannot find the game cartridge to be able to do the save backup, so I presume I have no way of doing anything with the saves from those games.

Interesting...

I backed up my Platinum save on my DS (rather than my DSi), copied it across to the PC and could not convert it to a format that Pokesav could read. I swapped to the DSi and did exactly the same process and Pokesav could read the file correctly.

Has anyone else come across this problem?

I presume there is no way around the lack of a facility to back up an HG or SS save?

I have HG and SS code son the ARDSi.

I presume the NDS Backup Adaptor Plus is an enhanced version of the original (which would not read an HG or SS save). Looks like I can get one for £20 in the UK. Probably no cheaper to buy from the USA and import.

I have HG and SS code son the ARDSi.

I presume the NDS Backup Adaptor Plus is an enhanced version of the original (which would not read an HG or SS save). Looks like I can get one for £20 in the UK. Probably no cheaper to buy from the USA and import.

It is an enhanced version, one that can be flashed for future updates (I'm waiting on one for WarioWare DIY). I would recommend buying one closest to your country, if at all.