Pokesav- hack/legit help needed

Corupption

I'm using pokesav, and I'm quite new to it but I've came across several things stopping me from making legit pokemon. One was although I put in my sid and trainer id fine it would still say things such as "apparently met at lv.20". For some strange reason one of my old pokemon didn't have this problem so I opened up this file, which had the same sid and trainer id and edited it, saving it as a new pokemon. These new pokemon didn't have this problem anymore. I found on this site a "legality checker" and thought to try it out. I tried my first working pokemon and I don't know why but it says it's fake... Does anyone know how I can make my pokemon not "apparently met" without editing my old working pokemon and also, using the picture below tell my what's wrong with it?

starmieerror.jpg

Right, it's something to do with how I allegedly got the pokemon- hatched pokemon are not hacked apperently... So I will look into that. Still need help with the "apperently met" situation.

Edit 2: It's not how I got them I think it's the PID, although when I fix the PID it tells me "Never seen this. B-A-C-E [unrestricted]"

Edited by Corupption
An update on my problem

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it's your PID to IVs, to make it hatched, do both dates, met at let = 0, Met = 4, Hatched = 2000.

For "apparently met" you need the OT, TID, SID, OT Gender, Region, and Hometown to be the same as the cart you want it on. It will always be "apparently met" to everyone else, because the idea is if you didn't catch it, you don't "know" for sure so it is "word of mouth."

For "apparently met" you need the OT, TID, SID, OT Gender, Region, and Hometown to be the same as the cart you want it on.

This is incorrect. Only the original trainer name, original trainer gender, ID, and SID need to match your save file's data.

Btw Corupption, nice folder name.

One more thing, Pokesav is outdated, pointlessly difficult to use, and lacking in features for Pokemon editing. Use the program in my signature if you can.