The Adventures of Riolu and his Friends! [Post to continue Riolu's Epic Adventures]

Hi, my name is Riolu Aura Sphere Now, but everyone calls me Riolu and this is my story...

In a future where the sun never rises nor sets, where water drops stand still motionless, where the wind never blows, you might call this impossible, terrorfying, but I call this the future. This had happened a long time ago when I just started my adventure...I was just walking to the beach so I can watch the sunset, but then it started to rain. The rain was pouring down really hard, I was able to hear thunder and see lightning. I became frighten so I ran back home. Once the rain stop, I went back to the beach because I dropped my bag, but when I got there, I saw something that looked like a pokémon. So I decided to get closer and get a better view. When I got close enough, it was a pokémon and I ran towards it and tried waking it up, but nothing happen. I began to pounder why would a pokemon be all the way here this late. So I went to get some water and see if the water will wake it up and it did. The pokémon jumped up and said "Whats the big idea pouring water on me like that! Wait a second, where am I? I remember going to see my friend!". I began wondering if the pokémon was alright. So I ask the pokémon "Umm...Is everything ok?" and the pokémon jumped up and said "What did you say? Pokémon are not able to talk!". I began wondering if he was crazy and I asked him "Why wouldn't a pokémon be able to talk? You are talking to me and you are a pokémon just like me." and the pokémon said "What are you talking about? I am not a pokémon, I am a human!". I asked him "You don't look like a human! You look like an ordinarary pokémon like me!" and the pokémon said "Haha very funny! Did you hit your head on a wall or something?". I said "If you don't believe me, then take a look!" and the pokémon said "Whaaaaaaaaat!!! How can this be?! How on earth did I become a pokémon?!". I said "You are a little bit weird! Do you have a name?" and the pokémon said "My name is __"...

Who's Next?

Edited by Riolu Aura Sphere Now

• 2 weeks later...

well my name was billy but i guess now i'm an eevee how in the world did this happen" i began to wonder that my self how did a human turn into an eevee over night or how does an eevee have delusions of being a human it was all very strange i asked "do you have a place to stay?" she yelled back "stay i don't even know who i am where i am or why I'm here!! "that hurt my ears like allot i gently stroked her fur to calm her down this freaked her out more she started to shake a got my siting blanket and warped it around her i said "wow i didn't know i known wrap he he " she sat and took the blanket spraying her with water was a bad idea i after a long sit and a sunset walked her back to my house se fell on the spare bed and was asleep before you could say "how much wood could a woodchuck chuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood"and then the next mooring she was up before me and had made breakfast it was good she said with a sad face "sorry i yelled at you last night " i said "it's ok your just scared and..."

"and what?...ack!" then right behind her is my older bother came and scared the living daylights out of her i yelled lucario"!!!"he responded "what just having fun with your girlfriend" she blushed i was speechless "a...a...a"

"she shure is cute where did you find her "

"on the beach" i just made out "well thats, intestine"

who's next?

I had a hard time understanding the above post, but I'll do my best to continue where it left off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well thats intestine." The Lucario said.

"I'm not sure why you brought up intestines in this conversation...but I can't stay here." I said.

"Why not?" the other pokemon and my brother; Lucario questioned.

"Don't you see? We're under attack...by ALIENS!" I yelled and pointed outside the window. Surely enough, large alien ships began to appear overhead in the night sky.

"But you haven't even figured out why you and your brother became pokemon yet! Your in no fit shape to fight off the alien menace!" the other pokemon said.

"I have to do what must be done to defend my FAMILY NAME!" I said and ran out the door.

"Billy come back safely!" the pokemon called out to me.

I ran outside with great speed that I had conveniently been granted by becoming an Evee. All of a sudden a large vortex appeared in sky and what looked like another space ship flew out of it. It seemed however that it had a distinctly different architecture than the other ships and it appeared to be only half of a ship that had broken at some point into two pieces. More importantly; it was hurtling towards the ground! I ran quickly for cover and was able to find some right as the ship hit the ground. A dust cloud rose and explosions could be heard in the distance. I tasted blood in my mouth and my left side ached when I tried to stand on all fours. Just when I felt hope was lost a figure rose from the dust. The figure was covered in military clad green armor with an orange visor. The figure looked down towards me.

"Who...are you?" I spat.

"This is spartan 117."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I won the contest for the ability to drive a story this far from it's original concept.

(yes yes you did and the perspective is from the riolu but whatever) he looked down at me and then gently picked me up and but me in his back pack and said to eat the candy bars but leave the meat i did what i was told they were soo good the meat smelled familiar as the more spaceships appeared the faster he ran then suddenly we were hit i flue out of the bag and rolled down the hill spartan ran to my side "hey whit it your a woman" i said just realizing that now she said "dam straight" he grabbed me tight to her chest and ran for dear life there were explosions all around i could hardly hear my self think then all of a sudden my hands started to clap i had no idea then suddenly she got faster and faster and then i passed out i had a dream of total peace it was so good i awoke and i was in a bed a human bed and beside me was the girl in pj's she woke up turned around and said 'you are the worst child to babysit ever" then i realized that there were 6 other people there all with body parts of humans and all of the eeveelutions i looked over spartan was Glaceon and the others Vaporeon Jolteon Flareon Espeon Umbreon Leafeon what is going on!!!

Master Chief isn't a girl, despite all who say he is! And also, I know it's from Riolu's perspective. Note how I say "I". It's from a first person point of view; and that person is Riolu. This isn't an RP as far as I'm concerned, we're allowed to control all of the characters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unfortunately, that was no dream." the man in green armor said as he walked into the door.

"But I thought you where an Evee now also!" I said.

"I'm afraid not." the man said and clicked his helmet into place. He now spoke with a lower voice.

"I thought you where a girl there for a second!" I said.

"No, my voice module of my helmet was just malfunctioning." the man said.

"Anyhow, you're going to have to tell me everything you know about where we are." he said.

"Unfortunately, I'm not sure myself. For some reason me and my friends turned from humans into furry creatures we call in this world Pokemon." I said.

"That's strange. What else do you know?" the man said.

"I'm not sure....I can't remember anything before I became a pokemon...except that I didn't used to be." I said.

"Same here, we can't remember much either." Lucario said.

"What happened with the aliens!" I said.

"There still out there. I managed to lead you and your friends to the safety of this house on the outskirts of the city. You became unconscious due to blood loss. You appear to be fine now though, you just need some rest." the armored man said.

"You gave us a real scare!" the girl pokemon; whose name was Mariah said.

"What about the others? Why did you go to such lengths to only save us?" I screamed towards the man.

"You are the only ones I had left to save. The aliens you speak of are a part of a religious theocratic alliance called the Covenant. I thought after killing their leaders some time ago; they would collapse. I was wrong. They're using their futuristic technology to turn your planets surface into glass and they've already killed off most of the planet's population. You where the only survivors I found, and I needed to keep you alive so I could ask you for information." the man said.

"I-I don't believe it. All those people...dead!" I wailed with pain.

"The covenant usually go after planets where they find superior technology; thinking it was made by their god-like idles; The Forerunners. Now think; does this planet have anything of technological value? Something powerful enough to have started this brigade?" the man; who we later learned name was Master Chief, said.

My eyes widened with disbeleif.

"The most advanced technology we know of in this world are Pokeballs. That could only mean...they're after it! They're after the Master Ball!" I said.

• 4 months later...
I think I won the contest for the ability to drive a story this far from it's original concept.

Yes, yes you did. With flying colours. (I'm in Aus, not in the U.S. I will type words as I was taught them.) In a way that makes me proud to be a Halo fan.

I will refer to Master Chief as Chief for the sake of not typing as many words.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Master Ball?" said Chief.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. People keep us sometimes in Pokeballs." I said

"All the time you mean." interrupted Mariah.

"Pokeballs?" said Chief.

"Yeah, Pokeballs." I said.

Chief raises eyebrows underneath helmet.

"What?"

"Oh, right, I've still got my helmet on." Chief says before he takes his helmet off.

What?"

"I still don't know what Pokeballs are."

Oh, they're these red and white balls with a button on them that people throw at us and shoot a laser beam at us so that we can rest inside of them. There are different types of Pokeballs which have different colours and patterns on them that have different abilities."

"OK..."

"And then there is another Pokeball called the Masterball which there is only one in existence."

"What's so special about it?"

"It can catch any..." I go into a very detailed explanation about the Masterball...

*4 Hours later*

"Righto..." says a very tired and bored Chief.

"Yeah, that's about it."

"Cool..."

"So, what do we do... HEY! I'LL SHOW YOU A POKEBALL!!! MARIAH!!! GO GET ONE!!!"

"From where? And settle down." Mariah says.

"I dunno, the Pokemart."

"OK."

*Another 4 hours later*

Chief is making sure Dave, Jess, Tiffany and Lucario, the other Pokemon are OK when Mariah bursts through the door.

"What a pain-in-the-a*** that was. Next time, you can go get it." Puffs Mariah.

"Stop being a pussy. Now... do it."

The Pokeball enlarges and Mariah throws the Pokeball at me. I turn red

"That's actually pretty cool..." says a very squeaky voiced Chief.

"Yeah." Mariah says.

"OK, you can let me out now!" I say.

"You have to do it, remember?"

"Oh yeah..."

When I try to get out, it doesn't work.

"It didn't work!"

"Try again"

I try again, and once again it fails.

"F***, it's stuck."

To be continued...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the extent that we can swear? I can't remember and it's annoying to censor it.

Try not to swear or say any adult language. The Story will be random and you can add different Characters, but it has to have something related to Pokémon in it.

---

Iris and the Gracidea Flower!

Riolu: Mariah, lets go to Kevin's House.

Mariah: What are we waiting for then?... Lets go!

While Riolu and Mariah's travel to Kevin's House, they met a strange girl.

Mariah: Hey Riolu, do you see what I see?

Riolu: Yeah, I do. Hello, what are you doing over there?

Mariah: *Slaps Riolu's head* Don't be so rude! Sorry miss for my friend's bad manners. If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing?

Girl: Hehe, it's ok. Well, I was looking for a special flower.

Mariah and Riolu: Special flower...?

Girl: Yup, this special flower is called the Gracidea Flower. Legend has it that a very rare Pokémon comes somewhere around here once every year for this flower. I have been searching for this flower for a few days now, but had no luck. Here is a picture of the Gracidea Flower.

Mariah: Wow, it's so beautiful, right Riolu?

Riolu: Wow, you're right Mariah! Don't you worry miss, Mariah and I will help you find this Gracidea Flower, right Mariah?

Mariah: You better know it Riolu!

Girl: Thank you both so very much!

Mariah: Oh, I almost forgot, what is your name?

Girl: Oh sorry about that, my name is Iris. Well, where should we look next?

Riolu: Hmm good question... If we can't find it from the ground, then lets find it from the skies. Come on out Starapter! I want you to find a flower that looks very special.

Starapter: Star!

Mariah: Good idea Riolu, come on out Honchkrow! I want you to help out Starapter, ok?

Honchkrow: Krow!

Iris: While Starapter and Honchkrow are searching from the skies, let my Kibargo help us out down here. Come on out and help us Kibargo!

Kibargo: Bargo!

Mariah, Riolu and Iris: Lets go!

So Riolu, Mariah and Iris began their search for the Gracidea Flower.

Who's next?