Pokemon Sprite Request Thread

Hi i wondered if i could get any requests from you guys!

The problem is that i can't think of pokemons to mix myself, Untill now i have asked my friend but he got really tired of me in the end so i searched for requests and this site came up so im trying my luck ^^.

This is one of my sprites it's a mix between Dragonite and Scyther ^^

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11356[/ATTACH]

I have the same story man, only I've been doing it for a year (I'm not any better) and I ask my brother instead of my friend :|.

Try doing:

Lucario/Scizor

Ammongus/Furret

and

Houndoom/Ninetales

I have the same story man, only I've been doing it for a year (I'm not any better) and I ask my brother instead of my friend :|.

Try doing:

Lucario/Scizor

Ammongus/Furret

and

Houndoom/Ninetales

Wow fun story, i had actually stopped making pokesprites later that same year (yeah you replied to a comment from a year ago ^^'') but here comes the fun part when i got this reply i got really happy. why you ask? well its fun to see that this community isnt all dead and actually get new members ^^. so i decided to make the Lucario/Scizor one and i was quite happy with it and i might make the other ones later today :) thx for the reply it made my day ^^. (couldnt decide what colour i liked better though... i really like the blue but it might be too lucario-esqe)

Luzor2.png

Luzor.png

*Edit* i have made the other ones too now but they didnt even come close to compete with the first one ^^'' but i had my moments while making Ammongus/Furret good god i just love ammongus face :D. (yet again i could not choose which one of my Houndoom/Ninetales to send but i think i like the 1st one more but there really isnt much change from original houndoom in it.)

houndold.png

derpus.png

houndold2.png

Luzor2.png.cbafc4bd05015eedf0b171b21b61c

Luzor.png.1679de7da80ac4905d1c1187f453eb

houndold.png.a1b1280d98997b880cddb444184

derpus.png.79f3130eb7979855a5bf01aade4d7

houndold2.png.c9e4d0a3ea96f4655c45bfe18f

• 3 weeks later...
Wow fun story, i had actually stopped making pokesprites later that same year (yeah you replied to a comment from a year ago ^^'') but here comes the fun part when i got this reply i got really happy. why you ask? well its fun to see that this community isnt all dead and actually get new members ^^. so i decided to make the Lucario/Scizor one and i was quite happy with it and i might make the other ones later today :) thx for the reply it made my day ^^. (couldnt decide what colour i liked better though... i really like the blue but it might be too lucario-esqe)[ATTACH=CONFIG]12371[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12372[/ATTACH]

*Edit* i have made the other ones too now but they didnt even come close to compete with the first one ^^'' but i had my moments while making Ammongus/Furret good god i just love ammongus face :D. (yet again i could not choose which one of my Houndoom/Ninetales to send but i think i like the 1st one more but there really isnt much change from original houndoom in it.) [ATTACH=CONFIG]12373[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12375[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12374[/ATTACH]

Heh I havent done the Ammongus/Furret yet but i've done the other two.

The Sprites

The Houndoom/Ninetales one is a failure (and you thought yours looked too much like houndoom) so I threw in this other one (don't ask me what I used I just did it on the fly)

• 3 weeks later...