Riolu Aura Sphere Now's Pokemon SoulSilver & HeartGold Action Replay Codes

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When using the shiny code it messes up their nature. Am I the only one experiencing this?

why marking them shiny??? if you want some shiny....go catch them with that code:

621d1584 00000000

0206defc 47004800

0206df00 02000001

e2000000 0000003c

6800480d 490b6840

88011808 9c0d8842

40510c24 20074061

04244041 940d430c

21001c28 f06eaa0d

4801fea3 46c04700

0206df05 000000dc

021d1584 00000000

d2000000 00000000

PS: let´s you get the pokemon in an egg also shiny when they hatch! :D

Riolu! Where the heck are you?!

calm down....man! the man himself is very busy a.t.m. so he can´t be online the whole day or week....just patience will lead to happines!

Re: Riolu Aura Sphere Now's Pokemon SoulSilver & HeartGold Action Replay Codes

Can someone tell me what the code for gamestop celebi is??

why don´t you go on the first page of this thread.....all codes made by or given to riolu were there! :D

Not trying to sound like a noob but I cnt seem to get this cloning code to work. Every other code I've used has worked perfectly fine but I've never used a cloning code. So cld someone tell me if there something I must do or a certain way to do it bc I pick up a pokemon hold r. Move it to a different spot or even a different box. Thn I go bk and there is no clone. The code I'm using is this one from the first page.

Box Pokémon Clone

Hold R while moving a Pokémon to clone.

Edited by Lucario1220
adding info and corrections

well you are supposed to hold r first and then you select move and move it to a different place, a place without a pokemon. you are now not holding a pokemon now switch boxes and switch back you should now have cloned a pokemon :D

I tried wat u said and it still didnt work so i checked the coding and I input it wrong. I hve to manually input my codes bc for some reason my at wnt connect on my CPU. It says connect ds after I connect it so idk wat its problem is. But thanks for the help man even though I feel stupid bc I input the code wrong at one point. I switched up 3 letters by mistake.

Hi. I was wandering if anybody could help me in altering a code. I already have the Wild Pokemon Modifier Code and it works perfectly. The problem is my DS. The L button on my DS goes in an out sometimes. Pressing L+R to get the 493 Master Balls and 100 Ultra Balls works just fine. But when I hold L to encounter the wild pokemon it doesn't always work.

I know that changing the second line of the code to FFF30000 makes the code activate with Start + Select, but is there anything I can change to allow me to hold any button other than L to encounter the wild pokemon?

Hi. I was wandering if anybody could help me in altering a code. I already have the Wild Pokemon Modifier Code and it works perfectly. The problem is my DS. The L button on my DS goes in an out sometimes. Pressing L+R to get the 493 Master Balls and 100 Ultra Balls works just fine. But when I hold L to encounter the wild pokemon it doesn't always work.

I know that changing the second line of the code to FFF30000 makes the code activate with Start + Select, but is there anything I can change to allow me to hold any button other than L to encounter the wild pokemon?

just check the complete code and replace the L-code with one mentioned on page 1 by the great riolu! works best with search on this page and then when you got the code just copy and change it on e.g. notepad!

I think theres a problem with the hidden power marking codes. They all make my pokemon's IVs 31 and I don't think there supposed do that.

oh and both of nature modifiers for impish make your pokemon female

this is the code

020D3F60 E12FFF1E

94000130 FDFF0000

020D3F60 EA0BB366

E23C0D00 00000030

E59F001C E5900000

E59F4018 E7943000

E2033A3E E1833523

E283303A E7843000

E12FFF1E 02111880

0000F710 E1A00000

Could you please fix them. thank you

Edited by chigger

I got a lil' question, I'm new-ish to this.

I usually use a wood R4 with the cheatusrc.dat file to be able to use the cheat codes for my game.

Sadly the dat file only has the cheat code for Celebi and the anniversary Mew, I'd like to add the Ash's pikachu and the 3 legendary beasts but I have no idea how. I'm wondering if anyone knew and could help me.

Thanks.

really need some help.

I tried using the EV 252 code and at first it didn't work. then it worked on my Darkrai, but now it won't work on any of my other pokemon. I've marked them in the deposit pokemon box, the withdraw pokemon box and the move pokemon box separetly(put them in the box, mark them, withdrew them and saved) but it isn't working.

Okay, i've been on this thread for a long time, and i use many of the codes posted here ( thanks to RASN and all those who help him)but the one code that i have massive difficulty with is the wild encounter code. When i had my ards i didn't have any problems, but when i broke it and got an ardsi i have had huge errors and glitches with the encounter hack. errors such as encountering wild___, or when i use it only bulbasaur shows up... can this error be fixed or at least an explination of why this occured only when i got ardsi?

Okay, i've been on this thread for a long time, and i use many of the codes posted here ( thanks to RASN and all those who help him)but the one code that i have massive difficulty with is the wild encounter code. When i had my ards i didn't have any problems, but when i broke it and got an ardsi i have had huge errors and glitches with the encounter hack. errors such as encountering wild___, or when i use it only bulbasaur shows up... can this error be fixed or at least an explination of why this occured only when i got ardsi?

what wild encounter codes do you use?? if it is the encounter pokemon xyz then try to use the standart one that comes with the ar dsi from codejunkies.com (i used the UK ones and they worked fine for me on my US soulsilver whenever i used a code from there!) if you know a way to send the codes i´ll send mine to you!

Hey.

I'm looking for a Celebi (uk) code that'll activate Relocator Program in Black/White and That activates the event in Ilex Forest.

I've tested most of the codes already put on before and although they add celebi it doesn't activate the event in Ilex forest.

Anyone know anything to help?

I don't know whether i need the wonder card.. Its weird.. i got a pichu event form earlier and it worked fine and had the arceus event too..

Edited by Nijuushin