Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

Narwhal, this is totally random, but its killing me. WHY do you have the person you're quoting UNDER the text that you're responding. It doesn't make any sense at all.

For example, in this post, I quoted you. The quote is on top of the text. Same with everyone else (Telos, Naru-chu, and kunai). Except you. Its just... eating my brain... =.=

Anyway, I havn't made a sig in a while, so if I can actually manage to grab a request somewhere between you freaks ninjaing them, I'll make one. Especially since I'm leaving for a month in a few days. I'll check back though, but not all that often (2-3 times a week). So leave me a request plz okay? =D

P.S. Narwhal... have you heard

?

You too Illithian? *has left already* lol

Edited by Ziz

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOP:

Yes, I have heard the song. Hah, "=.=" O_o Well, if you want me to put my writing on the bottom, I will. :\ :( :frown: Never mind.

=^-^= <Kitty will TAKE OVER THE WORLD! :P Thanks Greencat.

Narwhal, this is totally random, but its killing me. WHY do you have the person you're quoting UNDER the text that you're responding. It doesn't make any sense at all.

For example, in this post, I quoted you. The quote is on top of the text. Same with everyone else (Telos, Naru-chu, and kunai). Except you. Its just... eating my brain... =.=

Anyway, I havn't made a sig in a while, so if I can actually manage to grab a request somewhere between you freaks ninjaing them, I'll make one. Especially since I'm leaving for a month in a few days. I'll check back though, but not all that often (2-3 times a week). So leave me a request plz okay? =D

P.S. Narwhal... have you heard

?

BOTTOM:

Yes, I have heard the song. Hah, "=.=" O_o Well, if you want me to put my writing on the bottom, I will. :):D

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

pf should definetely join.

Sure! But first, you need to stop having those EVIL WHITE PIXELS OF DOOM on your images. Ask telos about it. :wink:

Narwal see where it says how active each artist is can you making mine like on leave or somthing? i have to go somewhere if you could thanks

im i getting better?

i dont like the sig that Pokemonfan done

1. The renders arnt good

2. its probally just purple clouds with a twist and a lens flare

but who am i to judge?

I understand that about Pokemonfan. The renders aren't very good, but they will get better if someone helps him, and it's okay to have a background like that, as long as the person who requests likes it. :) Sure, I'll change your status. :wink:

Narwal see where it says how active each artist is can you making mine like on leave or somthing? i have to go somewhere if you could thanks

im i getting better?

i dont like the sig that Pokemonfan done

1. The renders arnt good

2. its probally just purple clouds with a twist and a lens flare

but who am i to judge?

Edited by Narwhal

TOP:

Yes, I have heard the song. Hah, "=.=" O_o Well, if you want me to put my writing on the bottom, I will. :\ :( :frown: Never mind.

=^-^= <Kitty will TAKE OVER THE WORLD! :P Thanks Greencat.

BOTTOM:

Yes, I have heard the song. Hah, "=.=" O_o Well, if you want me to put my writing on the bottom, I will. :):D

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Sure! But first, you need to stop having those EVIL WHITE PIXELS OF DOOM on your images. Ask telos about it. :wink:

K I will ask him. Once I get that problem figured out all make something and then ask if I can join again. Honestly though if the person likes it does it matter?

As long as they like it, it's fine. :)

Ok then...

I realize that

1. My renders aren't the best

2. Your art is way better

3. The WHITE PIXELS OF DOOM

4. and that cows cant fly

However, if the people like the work then it doesn't matter and plus there is always room for improvement so I guess there is a lot of room for me :tongue:

You're using ghost mode aren't you?

Goldgross:

sigedit.png

Thanks, punky. :wink:

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Ok then...

I realize that

1. My renders aren't the best

2. Your art is way better

3. The WHITE PIXELS OF DOOM

4. and that cows cant fly

However, if the people like the work then it doesn't matter and plus there is always room for improvement so I guess there is a lot of room for me :tongue:

You're using ghost mode aren't you?

Don't beat yourself up about it, you only started, when? This month, possibly last month? You are doing well for how long you have been making images. :) And yes, I'm a poltergeist. Cows can fly, put 'em in an airplane. :P

Edited by Narwhal

Since apparently I can't find a request I actually want to fill, I invented one. xP

narwhalzangoosesig.png

Narwhal, I hope you like it. You don't have to use it, but I think you've had you're sig too long ;)

This is also my good bye post. I will be back, and I will check back, but I am going to vanish for the next month. Not that I fill all that many requests anyway, but now I definitely won't fill any. xP

Anyway, I'll check back, and critique some of the sigs I like most. =)