Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wOW im sorry my compuer broke i'll get on it rght away im not that good with renders

here you go 71tilf.jpg im sorry i took so long and that its not that good i lost all my brushes

Thanks... but is there a reason its streched out? lol the dragonite is looking fat X) (no offence)

and I'm sorry you lost all your brushes :'(

Ok i gotta wait on pokemonfan to come back so will i do one for you dragonite .luv?

Okay, yeah sure :)

I can try making one...

EDIT: I'll do it later, sorry. :(

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Sure, working on it.

EDIT: Here.

2wh0cio.png

X_X

How in the world did I miss this?

Great job Narwhal! Now telos Narwhal and Illithian made me their sigs... hmmm... which should I use?

Aw heck, I'll use them all somehow. I always circulate :D

And btw, I saw some strange stuff going on in the avvy thread. If another fight or something starts, just tell me or hit the report post button, got it? o_O

You could animate them together... or I could... :\

X_X

How in the world did I miss this?

Great job Narwhal! Now telos Narwhal and Illithian made me their sigs... hmmm... which should I use?

Aw heck, I'll use them all somehow. I always circulate :D

And btw, I saw some strange stuff going on in the avvy thread. If another fight or something starts, just tell me or hit the report post button, got it? o_O

Edited by Narwhal

lolz. I knew you would like it. :) Any changes you want, just ask. Except for Dragonite. X-X (<Me after giving Dragonite a hat, shirt and pants, and making rainbow spots all over it.)

lolol okay :)

I can't think of anything else to put in!

I just have one question, because I'm an amateur graphic artist myself: what did you do to get the background? I really like it :)

I only have Photoshop version 7.0.1 or something like that, so the filters are limited for me...

WOW narwhal :D i dunno can mine top that......

Here's mine,

picture.php?albumid=25&pictureid=485

It's great! I love the swirlies, and the colors!! No hard feelings, but this is what always happens whenever you get more than one signature made for you lol, but for the moment I'm going to use Narwhal's. I'll switch to yours every so often, don't worry :)

lolol okay :)

I can't think of anything else to put in!

I just have one question, because I'm an amateur graphic artist myself: what did you do to get the background? I really like it :)

I only have Photoshop version 7.0.1 or something like that, so the filters are limited for me...

It's great! I love the swirlies, and the colors!! No hard feelings, but this is what always happens whenever you get more than one signature made for you lol, but for the moment I'm going to use Narwhal's. I'll switch to yours every so often, don't worry :)

No hard feeling's :wink:

I am used to narwhal outdoing me i know he is way better but i whould like to think i can hold my own...look at me i am babbling :D

think of it this way:

Keep doing what you're doing, and eventually you'll catch up to him. It all works out in the end. :)

*EDIT

I seem to be the only one with a banner that has a hyperlink on it... lol. use your noodles, guys! ;)

**EDIT

I actually use Gimp 2.4.6. It's almost like a free Photoshop. :P

Hey, you said that you used a program called "Gimp". I'm having some trouble downloading it... I found the site, but I have no idea what to do... lol help please? :confused:

I have Photoshop, but its on a different computer. This is just temporary, I'm probably getting Photoshop on this computer tommorow.

***EDIT

okay, I've downloaded "Gimp 2.6.6", but I have no idea what to do now... when I try opening it, this is what happens:

Gimp.jpg

I've already tried opening the link that's suggusted on the download page, but it won't load.... :( apparently the thing that won't open is called a "mirror", and it's supposed to help the installation process.

thanks!

Edited by Dragonite.Luv
help??

Hey,

After You guys made me a weavile sig (which I was really happy with btw) I have tried to make something myself with photoshop too. My current sig is the result. But now my question.. How do you guys make effects "above" the pictures. If I try to do that I can't see the actual picture anymore.

G.

Hey,

After You guys made me a weavile sig (which I was really happy with btw) I have tried to make something myself with photoshop too. My current sig is the result. But now my question.. How do you guys make effects "above" the pictures. If I try to do that I can't see the actual picture anymore.

G.

what the soft brush? if so illi explained to me

Well, a soft brush is a brush with the hardness set to 0%. Also, you can look in the Basic Brushes pallet and find quite a soft brush sizes. Its great to use for erasing things, but also super handy for creating light sources.

That's also a thing that I didn't know but not what I meant. What I meant is e.a. the yellow stripes above your entei in your sig. When I try to do something like that I can't see anymore what's below.. What I first wanted to do in my sig was to make some "transparant" snow also above weavile.

G.

oops 2a5i0jp.jpg see that "opacity" its that mess around with set it to say 60 or 70 if not just mess around with it:kikkoman:

and if thats not what you mean then right click the layer and click blending options and mess around with it

First off let me say that the sigs are very nice guys. If you don't mind making me one that has Electivire, Raichu, and Magnezone with my name. Thanks in advance. :grog: cheeers

On it.

*EDIT*

RJFLAAvvie-2.png

Sorry its not so good...but this is the final edit.

Edited by Ziz