Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

Since my current sig is made with paint and i'm not happy with it anymore I would like to make a sigrequest with a weavile in it (you can include a sneasel (male) to but that's not necesary).

You guys really make beautifull sigs, and therefore I have followed this sig for some time. Really awesome! I look foreward to see what you guys will make in the future.

G.

Hey everyone,

Since my current sig is made with paint and i'm not happy with it anymore I would like to make a sigrequest with a weavile in it (you can include a sneasel (male) to but that's not necesary).

You guys really make beautifull sigs, and therefore I have followed this sig for some time. Really awesome! I look foreward to see what you guys will make in the future.

G.

Here you go.

galladesig.png

Edit: Lmao, you can use Loading's or mine. Either way is fine, I'm just practicing =)

Here you go.

galladesig.png

Edit: Lmao, you can use Loading's or mine. Either way is fine, I'm just practicing =)

thats a male sneasle it said it was weavile! i got half my brushes deleted trying to make that! illithian what brushes do you use?

thats a male sneasle it said it was weavile! i got halh my brushes deleted trying to make that! illithian what brushes do you use?

I use a soft brush and a nice smudge brush with scattering. I used to use a ton of different brushes, but when I started losing them, I taught myself to work with way less. Use more filters then brushes and lots of blending effects.

P.S. 222 post :P

hey loading and illithian,

Thanks for your time and sigs. I liked the loadings background setting better but I liked how fluent (or so??) the colors went over in illithian's sig. And also, illithians sig had a weavile in it, which i asked for (I said: you can include a sneasel (male) to but that's not necesary)

Thanks again,

G.

hey loading and illithian,

Thanks for your time and sigs. I liked the loadings background setting better but I liked how fluent (or so??) the colors went over in illithian's sig. And also, illithians sig had a weavile in it, which i asked for (I said: you can include a sneasel (male) to but that's not necesary)

Thanks again,

G.

Thank you! :)

Illithian whats a soft brush?

thx gallade but you didnt say what colours so i had to guess:kikkoman:

Well, a soft brush is a brush with the hardness set to 0%. Also, you can look in the Basic Brushes pallet and find quite a soft brush sizes. Its great to use for erasing things, but also super handy for creating light sources.

Wow, amazing work! I'd like to request a sig of Young Naruto (Part I of the Anime), Shippuden Naruto (Part II) , and Toad Sage Naruto. Possibly featuring some toads (Gamakichi and Gamatatsu perhaps?)and something featuring Kyuubi Naruto or Nine-tailed Fox. I'm really sorry its extremely specific, only the first thing really matters though.

Wow, amazing work! I'd like to request a sig of Young Naruto (Part I of the Anime), Shippuden Naruto (Part II) , and Toad Sage Naruto. Possibly featuring some toads (Gamakichi and Gamatatsu perhaps?)and something featuring Kyuubi Naruto or Nine-tailed Fox. I'm really sorry its extremely specific, only the first thing really matters though.

My new smudge sig style isn't multiple render friendly.

Also, quite honestly I don't have the time to render things either. For something that specific, you'll have to wait for Narwhal to do it; hes expert at handling that kind of thing. (Atleast he looks like one ;))