Narwhal and Illithian's Sig Thread (Archive)

Narwhal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how when its for two differen things but i'll just ask for one

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

here's the lnik for the image http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u296/doaking187/sig/ i wan the trainer in the middle with the pokemon around the edges with 1 of those mewtwo background or a custom armored mewtwo background

how when its for two differen things but i'll just ask for one

Because its twice the work to make two different sigs... I would think thats rather obvious? Lol.

here's the lnik for the image http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u296/doaking187/sig/ i wan the trainer in the middle with the pokemon around the edges with 1 of those mewtwo background or a custom armored mewtwo background

Its almost impossible to make a sig with FIFTEEN pictures. A sig isnt a wallpaper, its a 500x125 image thats designed to fit in a small area under each post you make. We can't magically make 15 pictures fit in the space where normally you have trouble fitting one.

Hey, Narwhal, Bear and Illithian.. where do you get the backgrounds? If I had a good source I could help too! (Just got Photoshop CS4)

Backgrounds from sigs can come from a lot of different sources.

Google for one.

However, generally the best thing to do is to make your own.

Start with a c4d render (google it, you'll find some cool things). These renders are abstract and are high quality. A good example would be this. (you can play with it if you want) Edit the colors and play with some abstract brushes until you get a result that you like and blend the picture into the background.

Hi Narwal... I love your sig!!

Could i have a little "bloody" one with Zangoose (in action if it's possible) but not with "punky", i prefer small "Nono l'Keupon"?

Edit : This picture rocks : http://pokadvance.free.fr/Pokecardex/Wallpapers/1280x1024/ExHpMangriff.jpg

Could you use it??

I'm sorry for my bad english, tell me if it's incomprehensible.

Thank you, bye :grog:

Edited by punky

0_0, these sig's are amazing! Great job guys! :D

could you perhaps make me one. W/ Wailord

As for the background, something like the ocean, or something wet. :P

For text, just my Username along the bottom maybe. idk about the type of text though. Something that stands out against the background.

Hope it's enough :P

Edit: Changed form castform to Wailord

Edited by ParaDoX65
didn't provide enough info -_-

If it's not to much to ask I would like a sig of a luxray shiny if possible, using either thunder or Iron tail with the attack hitting my name. on an awesome background.

I couldn't perfectly fit your request because unfortunately there isnt a picture of a shiny luxray attacking.

This is a little messy, mostly because I was very uninspired by brushes so I stuck a few renders together... not much to say

roxysig.png

Wailord. Waaaaailoooord... WAILORD! What does Wailord sound like in the anime? Normally, the pokemon say their name strangely to talk, so I expect a "WWWwWWwwAaaIlOOOOrRrRRd!!!!" 0_O

Also Wailord is fun to say. "wailord." :P

0_o, who knows. :P Only seen him once in the Anime and even then he was KO'd.