Where am I going wrong?

Icenit

I'm trying to edit an Azelf, to give it a Timid nature and good IV's. I've followed the guide below, but everytime I drag the file into the legal checker it tells me my Pokemon is hacked or unknown. I don't know my Secret ID, could it be that?

Could somebody please take a look at the file and let me know where I'm going wrong? :)

Guide --> http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?825-Pokmon-Legality-Guide

azelftwo.pkm

azelftwo.pkm

The Legality Guide mentions nothing about types in each gen, is there a guide to this somewhere? Also do all Pokemon from Gen 4 have to be type 1 or just Legendaries?

all gen 4 pokes have to be type 1, when using pokesav's built in pid generator, it shows what types they are, if you use the pid generator program we have here then the pid is normal nds/gba or just normal nds

all gen 4 pokes have to be type 1, when using pokesav's built in pid generator, it shows what types they are, if you use the pid generator program we have here then the pid is normal nds/gba or just normal nds

Would you happen to know what types the other gens need to be? Oh and do you mean all Pokemon caught in a 4th Gen game (d/p/p/hg/ss) or do you mean the Pokemon that came out in d/p/p?

Thanks for the quick answer btw.