Games: Winner's Path PokeWalker To Be Distributed via Nintendo Wi-Fi

NewsBot

• Bot

Article Posted by <a href="/forums/member.php?25">randomspot555</a>: <a href="/news/225/Winner's Path PokeWalker To Be Distributed via Nintendo Wi-Fi ">Winner's Path PokeWalker To Be Distributed via Nintendo Wi-Fi </a><p>

The Winner's Path Pokewalker course will be distributed via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, which can be accessed by compatible Wi-Fi connections with your Nintendo DS console and <em>Pokemon HeartGold Version</em> or <em>Pokemon SoulSilver Version</em>.  The Winner's Path features various Pokemon with moves they don't normally learn, or at least not easily.  Beldum has three moves that it normally will only learn via move tutors, and Munchlax gains Selfdestruct.  Some items, such as Choice Specs, Choice Band, and Focus Sash, can be found with the Dowsing Machine.</p>

<p>

The Winner's Path course will be distributed starting May 6th, 2010 and ends June 25th, 2010.  </p>

<p>

<br />

Source: <a href="http://www.pokemongoldsilver.com/us/#/news/winner-path">Original Pokemon.com announcement</a>.</p>

I just downloaded mine to HG and SS.

I got some quick steps on the Pokewalker by reasonably gently clapping my hands together vertically (carefully holding the Pokewalker in one hand). You will need to experiment a bit with the way you hold it and the way you clap before the steps go on (fairly rapidly). Not sure how much I was actually getting but I got the counter from 509 to 640 in a minute.

I just downloaded mine to HG and SS.

I got some quick steps on the Pokewalker by reasonably gently clapping my hands together vertically (carefully holding the Pokewalker in one hand). You will need to experiment a bit with the way you hold it and the way you clap before the steps go on (fairly rapidly). Not sure how much I was actually getting but I got the counter from 509 to 640 in a minute.

You could try walking.

I did over 2000 steps on my HG and SS Pokewalkers. Found 3 Bronzors on the SS one but could only find Magikarp on the HG one.

I returned a Pokemon to the SS one on a different route. Before I could do the same on the HG one a Magikarp took up residence (!) so it looks like I will be doing Winner's Path again. I have never had that happen before!