Need a few opinions.

I Have 2 questions.

Out of my two lead pokemon which one seems better to you.

Salamence - Adament - Focus Sash

252atk 252speed 4hp.

Dragon Dance

Dragon Claw

Stone Edge

Earthquake.

Pretty much his purpose is to dragon dance, and If im faceing someone that will one hit me, the sash saves me and chances are i will attack first next round after one Dragon Dance, unless they have Ice Shard or Bullet Punch.

Weavile - Jolly - Focus Sash/Life Orb.

252 Atk, 252speed, 4hp

Ice Shard

Ice Punch/Swords Dance

Pursuit

Low Kick

I have Ice Punch now but im thinking of doing the same trick as my salamence, Weavile already has a lot of speed with a Jolly Nature so I want to Swords Dance first turn, so i can take a hit with Focus Sash and then hopefully im faster then his pokemon if not a Ice Shard Stab with Swords Dance will still do enough damage. The Other Weavile Is with Ice Punch and Life Orb and Its pretty much just to attack anything that they lead with and hopefully 2hitko it. Ice Shard Is for Salamences that DD on me, and Low Kick Is pretty much for Tyranitars and any steel types. Pursuit is obvious, a good Stab and is really effective if i can predict the switch.

Secondly, my question is Overall Who in your opinion is the best Physical Sweeper and what are the EV spread and attacks?

Hm... Well first of all, I wouldn't recommend that you use Stone Edge on a Salamence. Outrage or Fire Blast are still better options on a lead because a +1 Outrage allows you to 2HKO almost everything, and Fire Blast still allows you to 2HKO KO all steels which take less from Earthquake. The Focus Sash and Outrage idea worked in Ubers with Rayquaza, and this should work because most things would be out sped and KO'd after Dragon Dance. And things that it originally cannot 1HKO even with a +1 Life Orb, it can 2HKO and if you're lucky continue to rampage about. This is somewhat in theory, however.

As for best Physical Sweeper... Perhaps Tyranitar because of it's bulk, strong STABS, and attack coverage. But then again, it all depends on your needs and what your team is. Infernape, Gyarados, Tyranitar, Salamence, Scizor, Metagross, and Rhyperior are all epic sweepers, but it depends on the team in which they are used in.

Anyways, I hope this has helped somehow.

I don't know why it works, I have used Dragonite, which ended up being a better Dragon Dance sweeper then Salamence.

Use err Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Outrage, and Earthquake with Adamant and Lum Berry Dragonite... See Dragonite can 2HKO everything after Dragon Dance, assuming that it is neutral in damage. It also has the bulk to survive Ice Beams from Swampert, Blissey and Cresselia like a beast, which means that it gets to Dragon Dance, and but be interrupted with a 1HKO or Status due to Lum Berry. Which means that it gets that 2HKO after Dragon Dance or 1HKO after two Dragon Dances.

Also offensive pokes can 1HKO Dragonite, however they are 1HKO'd after Dragon Dance in most cases. And after it is done Dragon Dancing, if it still has Lum Berry you can continue to sweep =}

See Salamence can attack things very powerfully, but it does not KO everything after Dragon Dance without Life Orb. Meaning that it is status weak, and can also be severely damaged by many attacks.

Hm.. In theory, a Dragonite is beaten by offensive pokes, but can beat all of the offensive pokes after it used Dragon Dance... and can beat most walls due to bulk and a Status resistant... Lol I don't know. Use Dragonite!

• 3 months later...

i also like dragonite but i hate to admit salamence has better stat distribution than dragonite and my fave garchomp(who is also almost like a loser compared to the other 2)

outrage is also good because it fits salamence just fine and makes it look more violent. but it confuses the user so this berry is needed(i forgot it) if you will use outrage.

though in my own personal opinion, i think brick break would be better than stone edge. because it can handle rock, ice and steel types which most dragon types find hard to fight. coincidentally, these types are also the types of the golem trio of hoenn which is a bit ironic for salamence.

oh another thing. i think your salamence's attack stat is lower than what i think as it should benefit from adamant nature. just a friendly opinion no harm intended.

• 3 weeks later...

This is the set up on my Salamance:

Dragon Pulse

Dragon Breath

Fly

Flamethrower

People never seem to expect flamethrower, so it is a good move to use to catch them off guard as they swap into an ice type to take you down. I prefer flamethrower to fire blast because flamethrower has 100% accuracy. I don't know his EV/IV spread, but I currently have him holding a Dragon Fang. He is of Modest Nature.

These are his stats:

355/275/197/308/181/227

I use him as a sweeper, but he can usually survive a non-STAB ice move.