unable to backup heart gold

Herol

wow? No help? It lets me use action replay codes but it says no game found to backup the save. Using ARDSi

It's only been a day; you can't expect instant replies. Anyway, there are already a few threads about Hg/Ss save backups with answers posted; so I guess people may not have been inclined to answer yet another one.

However, now that I'm here, Hg/Ss can't be backed up by traditional methods. The cart is built differently to accomodate the IR port for the Pokewalker, so hombrew backup apps (and the ARDSi) don't know where to look for the saved data. Personally I've never used an ARDSi, so I have no idea if it can be updated via firmware to fix issues like this.

The only way to backup Hg/Ss saves (for now) is to use the NDS Backup Adapter Plus.

It's possible that homebrew apps like Rudolph's tools may eventually be updated for Hg/Ss compatibility (someone's already discovered the hardware differences that are currently preventing traditional tools from working), but I have no idea how fast that would happen (or if it even will).

It's only been a day; you can't expect instant replies. Anyway, there are already a few threads about Hg/Ss save backups with answers posted; so I guess people may not have been inclined to answer yet another one.

However, now that I'm here, Hg/Ss can't be backed up by traditional methods. The cart is built differently to accomodate the IR port for the Pokewalker, so hombrew backup apps (and the ARDSi) don't know where to look for the saved data. Personally I've never used an ARDSi, so I have no idea if it can be updated via firmware to fix issues like this.

The only way to backup Hg/Ss saves (for now) is to use the NDS Backup Adapter Plus.

It's possible that homebrew apps like Rudolph's tools may eventually be updated for Hg/Ss compatibility (someone's already discovered the hardware differences that are currently preventing traditional tools from working), but I have no idea how fast that would happen (or if it even will).

it can be updated, but there arent any updates currently