Request for SSHG Updates for Pokesav

MercSavage

Pokesav for HGSS does NOT require an update at all. That's done through the hex values. The game doesn't read the place specifically from the location anymore. When it reads 3002 FarAwayPlace, it will look at the hex values for location.

Here's the guide: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?218-~Guide-to-44h-45h-46h-47h-and-85h-Values~

Btw, the proper way to say it is HGSS.

I think he's trying to make pokemon caught/hatched in the Johto Region as well. I've followed that guide to the best of my ability and every code I make just freezes my game. I'm actually thinking it would be easier and faster for me to just use PokeSAV D/P and trade them over using two DS.

That guide also seems to be more bent towards making pokemon labeled from Platinum?

Are you saying that we have to set the dropdown menu to 3002, and then imput HGSS hex locations manually? Rofl.

I think he's trying to make pokemon caught/hatched in the Johto Region as well. I've followed that guide to the best of my ability and every code I make just freezes my game. I'm actually thinking it would be easier and faster for me to just use PokeSAV D/P and trade them over using two DS.

That guide also seems to be more bent towards making pokemon labeled from Platinum?

Are you saying that we have to set the dropdown menu to 3002, and then imput HGSS hex locations manually? Rofl.

There are stickies above which tell you all the required hex values. It is not difficult.

There are stickies above which tell you all the required hex values. It is not difficult.

Uh.. yeah... I'm fairly intimate with the use of PokeSAV D/P and i'm having extreme difficulty with game crashes using .03a HGSS. So I feel sorry for the people who are new and not sure on how to use it..

You guys have the wrong game id for Soul Silver US on Pokesav. The id doesn't work. The real id is IPGE 2d5118ca.
That's what my SS cartridge's ID is, I checked it within 5 minutes of receiving Soul Silver in the mail.

Actually, the only codes that do work are the ones where I left all the hex values at 00...