(Gen 3) Attempting to obtain Pokemon data from Mixed Records or Battle Tower

Dad_Shoes

Hello, 

I have been trying to find if a tool exists that will allow me to obtain the Pokémon from trainers that I have mixed records with, specifically ones that appear in the Battle Tower. I have attempted to use various programs such as PKHex, PKX Extraction, and an old one I found called Trigger's PC. The Pokémon in question belong to my sister's Ruby save file that she lost the cartridge to over 20 years ago; I do not have her Secret Base (I may have deleted it as a kid) however I found out that I still have access to a very limited amount of trainer data whenever I challenge the Level 50 Battle Tower.

I attempted to use the method used at this link here, however PKX Extraction insists that 0 Pokémon were found when reading the dump. I'm assuming the memory address and size that is recommended is not the same when using the Battle Tower. I even tried just loading the entire save into PKX Extraction, but they weren't there either. I am using VisualBoyAdvance 2.1.11.  I have access to my save file and I can gladly upload it for others to check, alongside her trainer's name, Pokémon name and level, etc. 

Is there a way for me to access her party data after all this time? I would love to be able to finally give her just *some* of the Pokémon she lost. 

Thank you for any potential help.

@Dad_Shoes it probably wasn’t full pk3 data; I imagine it used truncated data, that can be used for a functional battle but not for full legality, with the data being like Hall of Fame records.

Maybe share save, the trainer name you want to find (exact, with or without capitalisation), notable species and moves. Maybe from there can try to jump into the save and take a look.