[GEN 3 GC] pokemon colosseum registered GBA team access

shinygroudon

Found my old memory card and extracted my Colosseum save. At first, i used PKheX to look at my Pokemon and it only showed what was in my party and box none of my old Pokemon were there. I started playing the game and found that I had registered a team from my GBA and the team was saved in the middle of Mt. battle. How do i access this team using PKHEX.

That is my save file and a pic of what im talking about.

An older video for a PKHEX Guide for Colosseum shows there's a battle box part option but it's not there anymore.
the version that was shown in the video was 20190114 tho I'm not sure how that might be relevant but every bit helps right?

Screenshot_20240930_182607.jpg

01-GC6E-pokemon_colosseum.gci

In the PKHeX version you mentioned (20190114), as much as there's a tab called "Party-Battle Box", it actually shows the same team data as the Team tab in the latest PKHeX version.

I loaded your save file on both the older and newer version of PKheX to show you the comparison (see screenshot on the spoiler button).

Spoiler

image.png

16 hours ago, shinygroudon said:

At first, i used PKheX to look at my Pokemon and it only showed what was in my party and box none of my old Pokemon were there.

Box data is available on both the older a new version:

Spoiler

image.png

I think the GBA registered teams for Mt Battle data is presently undocumented.

Okay so no one has really tried to look for it I guess which is better than it's unattainable. I'm not sure how to go forward with this tbh I looked up the other pokemon colosseum save editor PkmGCSaveEditor but it shows exactly the same thing as PKHEX.