Pokemon Reborn pkhex help

Hello everyone! I'm attempting to nuzlocke the game pokemon reborn but I can't do it without using pkhex. Not properly, at least. The save data are all .rxdata files and I tried looking everywhere to no avail to try to figure this out on my own. In short, I need help getting a .rxdata file into pkhex. Help?

On 8/25/2024 at 9:38 AM, Kaphotics said:

Fangames are not ROM Hacks.

PKHeX doesn't support ROM Hacks, and it certainly will never support fangames.

I mean... that's just simply not true lol
It supports renegade platinum, radical red, plenty of other ROM hacks! But that's not important, I was just wondering how to change the savefile 😛

That’s the developer of that app, I’m sure they know what they’re saying.

To be clear, intention doesn’t equal to observed execution.

It is *intended* only for original vanilla games, and *not* for ROM hacks. If it works for the ROM hacks you’ve played, then sure, it’s a happy coincidence, that is due to the fact that the ROM hack hasn’t changed enough of the data surrounding the save to deviate from the original games. If a ROM hack save deviates enough from the base games, PKHeX won’t identify it and work with it.

And also, some fan games aren’t even ROM hacks, like they’re straight up creations from RPG maker or something, so the save format isn’t even close to anything PKHeX would identify and work with…