Broken export button

AlexanderV387

"Export SAV" is to export your save file, which is not available because you have none opened.

Right above is "Save PKM" which you can use to export the Pokemon. Alternatively you could as well just drag and drop the mon out of the window, either directly from the boxes or from the image in the top left.

6 hours ago, BlackShark said:

"Export SAV" is to export your save file, which is not available because you have none opened.

Right above is "Save PKM" which you can use to export the Pokemon. Alternatively you could as well just drag and drop the mon out of the window, either directly from the boxes or from the image in the top left.

Thanks for answering. Even after saving the file and opening it from the application, the option still does not appear :(

image.png.52b09abdadbb59c42323a7e5fa73afbe.png

You've still not loaded a save file.

To export a save file, you must first load a save file. What would the program be able to export otherwise?

There are two concepts here. An individual Pokémon is not a save file; it is a pk* file. A save file is your entire saved data for a given game.

6 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

You've still not loaded a save file.

To export a save file, you must first load a save file. What would the program be able to export otherwise?

There are two concepts here. An individual Pokémon is not a save file; it is a pk* file. A save file is your entire saved data for a given game.

Thank you very much, I was finally able to solve it, I had to load the main folder of my game, and from there it was overwritten :,D