@theSlayer's Non-shiny Living Dex Issues

The file page itself is locked, so I couldn't comment this there, but....

As of July 7, 2024, looks like the following Pokémon are illegal in the non-shiny living Dex (for Gen 6 at least):

Beedrill, Gible, Hippopotas, Carnivine. They each give a similar error to the one below. Were these never legitimate Pokémon or why the error for a select few?

err.png

3 hours ago, PLAFiles said:

The file page itself is locked, so I couldn't comment this there, but....

As of July 7, 2024, looks like the following Pokémon are illegal in the non-shiny living Dex (for Gen 6 at least):

Beedrill, Gible, Hippopotas, Carnivine. They each give a similar error to the one below. Were these never legitimate Pokémon or why the error for a select few?

err.png

Potentially illegal entries got mixed in. I’m working on fixing issues, such as common OT/ID between game versions and what not. Would take a while to deep clean them.

7 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Potentially illegal entries got mixed in. I’m working on fixing issues, such as common OT/ID between game versions and what not. Would take a while to deep clean them.

Interesting, ok. Any ETA or a guess on when that'd all be done? I assume it'd take at least a couple hours, but could get knocked out in an afternoon/night if the fix would be as easy as just using the encounter database and replacing illegal entries?