gen3 transfer to gen9 PID+ Mismatch

Hello, I have transferred my Groudon from Gen5 to Gen9, it is a Groudon from Gen3 that I transferred to Gen4 and then to Gen5.

Its giving me a PID+ error, I am attaching some PKHeX images to see if anyone knows what is happening and solve it

I transferred a Swampert from the same game and with the same path and he is ok in PKHeX

Screenshot_32.png

Screenshot_35.png

Screenshot_36.png

Screenshot_37.png

Screenshot_38.png

Edited by Rofle

Right click on the exclamation mark.

What PID method is it? I expect it to be anything but “Method_1”.

If so, you’re gonna need to reencounter Groudon in your Gen 3 game then transfer it forward. You won’t be able to fix it in this state (MUST NOT modify stats as it has been given a HOME tracker; you’ll be able to modify stats as the game doesn’t care, but won’t be able to enter HOME). Additionally even if you were to modify the stats and blank out the tracker, it won’t be able to enter HOME from Gen 9. 

Mind taking a screenshot of the Mon in the PC, when you hover your mouse over it? (A bubble should appear).

Also, I forget, but I think you may have to hold alt or shift while clicking the exclamation mark, to show a big message. (I would do it myself, but not by the computer)

Hi, i have the same problem with my beloved charizard from FR. same problem, static encounter with PID+ correlation error.
The answer is very simple fix the IVs: take the PID from ur mon with pkhex, then open pokefinder or RNGReporter and use the tool PID to IV and pick the IVs from method 1 or 2.

dont know why happens this, but some mons have method 1 ( or 2 or none for in-game trade with NPC) and the bugged ones are method 4, after fixing the IVs all mons are ok to transfer now.

Hope this helps.

4 hours ago, OkumuraRinz said:

Hi, i have the same problem with my beloved charizard from FR. same problem, static encounter with PID+ correlation error.
The answer is very simple fix the IVs: take the PID from ur mon with pkhex, then open pokefinder or RNGReporter and use the tool PID to IV and pick the IVs from method 1 or 2.

dont know why happens this, but some mons have method 1 ( or 2 or none for in-game trade with NPC) and the bugged ones are method 4, after fixing the IVs all mons are ok to transfer now.

Hope this helps.

"Method 1, 2 and 4" PIDs aren't the be all end all. Encounters and all that have limited encounter slots etc, so it's always better to gen the full thing properly, as opposed to 100% relying on PID to IVs.