About Home Tracker

brought from past games (Pokemon that cannot be obtained in SV, such as Jirachi), but I saw that ``in that case, you need to set up a Home Tracker.''

So, when I deposited 6 animals and checked to see what numbers they would be assigned, I found that they were assigned consecutive numbers.

What I am concerned about is that, for example, if Pikachu is assigned the number 1, there will be a link that 1 = Pikachu, and if Jirachi is assigned the number 1, the link will be different. So, isn't there a possibility that it will be judged as a modification?

Also, for example, if you have already assigned numbers up to 10 overall, but if you assign the number 100, won't it be judged as a modification because that number is not numbered?

Could you please tell me specifically what number I should enter?

Edited by maimai

The official HOME servers assign the value. You cannot assign the value yourself, as HOME servers are the authority on authenticity. If they don't have data for your tracker that matches the content of the data, then you get the usual error 10015.

https://projectpokemon.org/home/docs/home_165/relevance-of-home-tracker-home-v200-v300-and-beyond-r154/

Posted (edited)

That's right... So, for example, if I want a different colored Jirachi distributed in XY, is the most realistic way to obtain it to modify XY to create a colored Jirachi and send it to Pokemon HOME?

Edited by maimai