Pokemon Scarlet unable to load main

Bogwe

I'm having the same issue, happens with both Scarlet and Violet save files. I read the error and it mentioned tera-finder, deleted that and it's working now. reinstalled the plugin and got the same issue again with the same file i just had opened, so I think the latest tera-finder is the issue with this build of PKhex

From another thread it appears that this issue requires that you have done a surprise trade before

So the solution is to do one of the following: do a surprise trade, use an old PKHeX version for now, or use the PKHeX development build if you need a change that only exists in the latest release

2 hours ago, foohyfooh said:

From another thread it appears that this issue requires that you have done a surprise trade before

So the solution is to do one of the following: do a surprise trade, use an old PKHeX version for now, or use the PKHeX development build if you need a change that only exists in the latest release

I haven't done suprise trade on either file so i'll try that and see if anything changes, but I had the same problem on the pkhex development build after i put the plugin folder in the same place as it, only with tera-finder in the folder, so that's definitely the issue i'm having at least, after suprise trade i'll update this

Edited by Szadek