Possibly make the next update include support for esv files

Pikachuthunder

Could we see another update to include esv file types for this? Some of the Pokemon games I'm playing on my Ez Flash only save in esv, yet on my laptop emulator Mgba, it's the normal sav format. This is specifically Gameboy and Gameboy Color Pokemon Rom hacks that are saving esv on an Ez Flash

5 hours ago, Pikachuthunder said:

Could we see another update to include esv file types for this? Some of the Pokemon games I'm playing on my Ez Flash only save in esv, yet on my laptop emulator Mgba, it's the normal sav format. This is specifically Gameboy and Gameboy Color Pokemon Rom hacks that are saving esv on an Ez Flash

The E-Flash has an option to change the save type

E-Flash.jpg

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, ERNESTO JG said:

E-Flash.jpg

Yep, you have to set "FLASH128" as save type and save in-game normally, this will create a 128kB ".sav" file as it was extracted from an actual cartridge.

16 hours ago, ERNESTO JG said:

E-Flash.jpg

This is Gameboy Color hack I'm talking about which actually doesn't have that option avaliable. Nice Gameboy Advance Sp by the way

Edited by Pikachuthunder
changing something

16 hours ago, AlamosIT said:

Yep, you have to set "FLASH128" as save type and save in-game normally, this will create a 128kB ".sav" file as it was extracted from an actual cartridge.

But the Gameboy Color and Gameboy roms don't support that save type. It only shows an option for a clean boot and that's it

10 hours ago, Pikachuthunder said:

But the Gameboy Color and Gameboy roms don't support that save type. It only shows an option for a clean boot and that's it

Ah sorry, I thought you were talking about GBA roms.

EZ Flash Omega sadly isn't the best option to play GB/GBC roms. But you can try this solution.

On 2/23/2024 at 6:30 PM, Pikachuthunder said:

How to Edit EZ-Flash Save (.esv to .sav)
Step 1: Download the ZIP
Step 2: Install (windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.32-win-x64 or x86)(depends on your operating system)
Step 3: Follow the VideoTutorial
Any questions I will be on the lookout
Sorry, my English is not very good.

Pokemon Yellow Antes.jpg

Pokemon Yellow Despues.jpg

Goomba Save Manager.zip

• Like 2