What happens to all Nintendo Switch data when the servers for the Nintendo Switch shut down?

I was wondering, what will happen once the Nintendo servers close, since it would no longer be possible to get the .bcat files, so I have a question, will there be a way to inject this data without a nintendo .bcat file in the future ?I was wondering, what will happen once the Nintendo servers close, since it would no longer be possible to get the .bcat files, so I have a question, will there be a way to inject this data witI was wondering, what will happen once the Nintendo servers close, since it would no longer be possible to get the .bcat files, so I have a question, will there be a way to inject this data without a nintendo .bcat file in the future ?II was wondering, what will happen once the Nintendo servers close, since it would no longer be possible to get the .bcat files, so I have a question, will there be a way to inject this data without a nintendo .bcat file in the future ?I was wondering, what will happen once the Nintendo servers close, since it would no longer be possible to get the .bcat files, so I have a question, will there be a way to inject this data without a nintendo .bcat file in the future ?
Edited by Scythflame

• Scythflame changed the title to What happens to all Nintendo Switch data when the servers for the Nintendo Switch shut down?
19 minutes ago, SkyLink98 said:

BCAT injection would need a custom game patch to skip the server connection requirements.

With no patch, BCAT injection won't work anymore.

tysm, but is it possible to make this patch on the pc?

1 hour ago, SkyLink98 said:

You'd also need some motivation (and free time) to do it.

Also keep in mind that we want to discourage piracy. Until there's the Switch online system available it makes no sense for us to release any patch to make the Mystery Gift system to work offline.

I understand, I have the original games on my Nintendo Switch, but there were many old events that I didn't participate in, and I wanted to have that experience on an emulator at least.
But I understand your reasons and again, thank you for your attention.

8 minutes ago, Scythflame said:

I understand, I have the original games on my Nintendo Switch, but there were many old events that I didn't participate in, and I wanted to have that experience on an emulator at least.
But I understand your reasons and again, thank you for your attention.

At least the Switch has BCAT injection. I believe that if you used your Switch data to properly set up your emulator, you can use your Switch’s BCAT files to perform BCAT injection on the your emulator. I can’t be sure but perhaps it is worth a try.

(In the mean time, 3DS is almost thoroughly boned in that regard. As far as I know, besides pirated local wireless apps, all homebrew related to receiving events are tied to the actual servers.. :( )