Requesting Event Shiny Beldum Please and Thank you. [ORAS]

Hey I recently got a new copy of OR. My original copy was lost and it had an event shiny Beldum i got around 9 yrs ago. I really would like a beldum like the one I got back then the shiny version is really cool. Please I would really appreciate it if someone could trade me one. Thank you.

Pokemon details: 

Pokemon Species: Beldum

Held Item: Metagrossite

Level: 5

Ability: Clear Body

Nickname (If wanted): None

Trainer ID (If specific): 11214

OT: Steven

Secret ID (If specific): Any

Shiny (Yes or No): Yes

Egg (Yes or No): No

Nature: Adamant

Pokérus Status: None

Pokéball Captured In: Cherish Ball

EV Stats: 0/0/0/0/0/0

IV Stats: 23/29/30/22/27/25

Moves: Hold Back, Iron Head, Zen Headbutt, Iron Defense

Ribbons (If any): Classic Ribbon

Date Met: 12/27/2014

Level Met: 5

Where: an online Present

Note: Apparently a fateful encounter.

Characteristic: Any

Location/Date Hatched (If an Egg): None

Friend Code (for Trading): My FC is 5258-2973-2833

image.png

Thank you so much. Hey if you don't mind do u think I could get a pokemon with a riolu with a lucarionite and a gible with a garchompnite? It takes really long to get those mega stones. Again thank you so much.

Thank you so so much!!

On 1/7/2024 at 8:38 AM, YoumuCiel0 said:

i'm ready when you are

Hey dude sorry again but please could u give me a galladite T_T. Just found out I gotta wait until after delta episode and I already have a ralts I spent 2 trying to find the right nature lol. Please I'd really appreciate it and thank you.

Could you trade me a galladite if ur online?

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

Posting multiple times when no one has replied you, is thoroughly not necessary; just edit any new info into your latest unanswered post.

And being rude isn’t a good look, especially especially to staff.

Don’t take this the wrong way, but the act of multi-posting to ask for a gift/favour, even if there isn’t monetary value attached to the subject, is begging. For your sake, I’m keeping this thread open and removing the offending content. Please be mindful of what and how you post next time, kay?

(Anyhow, if you don’t get responses, consider hacking your device and getting the mons yourself.)

I’m appalled, the staff member shouldn’t have harassed me in the first place. He was being rude since he insinuated all this. Saying that’s begging is quite insulting and just way too extreme. I’m still new so the edit button somehow slipped my gaze. That was my last comment to be honest and if no one responded that was it. I appreciate you removing parts of his post and if you didn’t he most likely removed those parts himself. This honestly didn’t need to go this far.

Edited by TrainerORAS

To be frank, we can’t read your mind, so we won’t know if it is your last comment or not. And lots of people have come and go, and whether you like it or not, that behaviour is classified as begging.

They didn’t intend to harass you (one time gentle reminder, as opposed to constantly deriding you), and I can see it coming off as insulting (especially if you aren’t used to the way forums work), so I am sorry you feel that way.

Do you still intend to keep the thread open?

No I don’t intend to keep the forum open. Also again that is absolutely not begging saying that is utterly ridiculous. Saying that’s begging is the most childish thing I’ve ever heard it’s laughable. Say what you want but you’re totally blowing this out of proportion and this discussion is totally useless. You don’t need to read my mind at all. I asked twice if I had kept asking numerous times then that would be a different scenario. That first comment he made before the edit was definitely not gentle saying otherwise is weird. The fact is the original person who made that statement is in the complete wrong. I rather not waste more time discussing this.