I am not able to trade legendaries that are transferred from ScVi to Home

Jarod09942

I have Pokémon from Sw/Sh that I made shiny on PkHex a while back. I’m able to transfer those to Home, and trade them on Home. 

So I used those pokemon and dragged/dropped them into my PkHex Sc/Vi save and I’m assuming it converted the files correctly. So in game, I can transfer every pokemon to home. But if I’m on Home and trying to trade, I get error 10015. 

Is this normal because the legendaries are still new on Sc/Vi, or did I do something wrong? Thanks. 

Well of course there's an issue, you moved those Pokemon (that have already entered HOME once and so have a tracker ID assigned to them) from SWSH to Scarlet/Violet via PkHeX instead of HOME.

What that means is HOME can see the Pokemon have somehow moved from SWSH to Scarlet/Violet without going through HOME, which can only mean you used a method such as PkHeX, thus flagging those Pokemon as illegal.

If you want to fix it: move those Pokemon back to SWSH (assuming these Pokemon were originally caught in SWSH), delete their HOME Tracker ID's in PkHeX, and then reupload/move them to Scarlet/Violet with HOME (the only official way to move Pokemon from one set of games to another on the Switch).  

Edited by english09