Pokemon SwSh Max Raid Special Events - Any way to access past Event Dens?

Mekanor

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this question but I'm wondering if there's a way to access the old Event Dens in SwSh.

I know the final one (that's still active now) has most of the gmax pokemon you would want, but to my knowledge there's no way to get gmax Meowth any more?

My main reason for asking though is because I missed the Urshifu event. As far as I know this was the only legit way to get both forms with my OT.

I remember reading about people accidentally joining hacked raids and whatnot. I'm wondering if there's a way for me to join a raid replicating the old event? If I had the date on my Switch set back to whatever it was when the event was running, in theory pokemon caught this way would appear legit?

Very appreciative of anyone with any knowledge on the subject, or even if there are services that host hacked raids that I could ask?

Thanks!

Hacked raids have been patched somewhere during 2021, they can not be shared online anymore.

Old event raids can not be shared online either. They can not even be shared via local wireless unless all the players share the same event bcat files.

Your only option is to hack your switch and inject the events in your save file, or to trade with someone that partecipated the events.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mekanor said:

Disappointing, but thanks, that makes sense.

Is it actually possible to inject hacked event dens if you do have a hacked Switch?

You can dump the ROM from your console, modify the raids (becomes a ROM Hack), then run the ROM hack on your console. 

The hacked raid can have species and rewards modified.

I know it was literally said earlier, but I’ll like to remind you that it cannot be shared, and make doubly sure you’re in flight mode. (And delete the hack when you’re done)