Jump to content

Problem Editing Max Lair Legendaries With PKHeX Plugin


ILuvChinPokomon

Recommended Posts

I've been trying to edit Max Lair Legendary Pokemon using the IV Searcher Pkhex Plugin, but whenever I use the Max Lair option to generate a PID/EC/HT/WT it gives me the "Invalid: Unable to match an encounter from origin game" illegal Pokemon error once I make the edit.

However, if I instead select the "Raid Dens" option and generate the PID/EC/HT/WT that way the Pokemon appears to be legal. Is this correct? It doesn't make sense to me since I thought you're supposed to use the Max Lair option for Max Lair legendaries....

 

 

1.png.7d147e3cfbfbc0df57613622537eaaae.png

 

2.PNG

Edited by ILuvChinPokomon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

I’m currently fixing that, try again afterwards :)

Cool! Any idea of approximately when it'll be fixed? Also, does this mean that the legendary Pokemon I edited using the Raid Dens option instead of the Max Lair option are actually illegal even though they show as legal?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ILuvChinPokomon said:

Cool! Any idea of approximately when it'll be fixed? Also, does this mean that the legendary Pokemon I edited using the Raid Dens option instead of the Max Lair option are actually illegal even though they show as legal?

Probably just remake them.

Anyhow, I was able to convert a encounter database random Tapu Bulu (for Max Lair) to all 31 IVs. Give the plugin a try
Capturetoday.PNG

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/1/2023 at 3:22 AM, theSLAYER said:

Probably just remake them.

Anyhow, I was able to convert a encounter database random Tapu Bulu (for Max Lair) to all 31 IVs. Give the plugin a try
 

 

It's working now! Perfect, thanks so much! Btw, for regular legendaries NOT obtained in raids, like Eternatus or Zamazenta, I can just reroll the PID and EC while editing the IV's as I please right? They show a PID type as "none" when I hover over them in PKHeX so I don't think I need to use the overworld8 option or anything in the IV-Searcher?

Edited by ILuvChinPokomon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, ILuvChinPokomon said:

It's working now! Perfect, thanks so much! Btw, for regular legendaries NOT obtained in raids, like Eternatus or Zamazenta, I can just reroll the PID and EC while editing the IV's as I please right? They show a PID type as "none" when I hover over them in PKHeX so I don't think I need to use the overworld8 option or anything in the IV-Searcher?

Currently there’s no known correlation, so yea that seems correct. However keep in mind that correlations could always be discovered in the future.

it’s always better to just mint + hyper train.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...