Problem Editing Max Lair Legendaries With PKHeX Plugin

ILuvChinPokomon

I've been trying to edit Max Lair Legendary Pokemon using the IV Searcher Pkhex Plugin, but whenever I use the Max Lair option to generate a PID/EC/HT/WT it gives me the "Invalid: Unable to match an encounter from origin game" illegal Pokemon error once I make the edit.

However, if I instead select the "Raid Dens" option and generate the PID/EC/HT/WT that way the Pokemon appears to be legal. Is this correct? It doesn't make sense to me since I thought you're supposed to use the Max Lair option for Max Lair legendaries....

1.png.7d147e3cfbfbc0df57613622537eaaae.png

2.PNG

Edited by ILuvChinPokomon

8 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

I’m currently fixing that, try again afterwards :)

Cool! Any idea of approximately when it'll be fixed? Also, does this mean that the legendary Pokemon I edited using the Raid Dens option instead of the Max Lair option are actually illegal even though they show as legal?

5 hours ago, ILuvChinPokomon said:

Cool! Any idea of approximately when it'll be fixed? Also, does this mean that the legendary Pokemon I edited using the Raid Dens option instead of the Max Lair option are actually illegal even though they show as legal?

Probably just remake them.

Anyhow, I was able to convert a encounter database random Tapu Bulu (for Max Lair) to all 31 IVs. Give the plugin a try
Capturetoday.PNG

On 12/1/2023 at 3:22 AM, theSLAYER said:

Probably just remake them.

Anyhow, I was able to convert a encounter database random Tapu Bulu (for Max Lair) to all 31 IVs. Give the plugin a try

It's working now! Perfect, thanks so much! Btw, for regular legendaries NOT obtained in raids, like Eternatus or Zamazenta, I can just reroll the PID and EC while editing the IV's as I please right? They show a PID type as "none" when I hover over them in PKHeX so I don't think I need to use the overworld8 option or anything in the IV-Searcher?

Edited by ILuvChinPokomon

11 hours ago, ILuvChinPokomon said:

It's working now! Perfect, thanks so much! Btw, for regular legendaries NOT obtained in raids, like Eternatus or Zamazenta, I can just reroll the PID and EC while editing the IV's as I please right? They show a PID type as "none" when I hover over them in PKHeX so I don't think I need to use the overworld8 option or anything in the IV-Searcher?

Currently there’s no known correlation, so yea that seems correct. However keep in mind that correlations could always be discovered in the future.

it’s always better to just mint + hyper train.

• 3 months later...
On 12/1/2023 at 3:22 AM, theSLAYER said:

Anyhow, I was able to convert a encounter database random Tapu Bulu (for Max Lair) to all 31 IVs. Give the plugin a try.

I've been trying to figure out how to do this for a while. Converting Max Lair legendaries with 4 perfect IV's to 6 like you did without making them illegal.

Can you please explain how you did this and how the plugin works? I couldn't find any tutorials. It says "Once the data is found, the selected row can be sent to PKHeX's viewer" in the plugins file description. Is the viewer a different plugin?