Problem with loading pcdata.bin onto existing Sun save.

Mr-Bleu

Forgive me if i post in the wrong section.  I have been trying to get the living dex files from theSLAYERS's downloadable public file.    I have extracted the files and saved them to my PC.  However, when i open my save file on Pkhex and attempt to load the bin file it says no files loaded.   Am I doing something wrong? 

16957940630815619773567595944371.jpg

3 hours ago, Mr-Bleu said:

Forgive me if i post in the wrong section.  I have been trying to get the living dex files from theSLAYERS's downloadable public file.    I have extracted the files and saved them to my PC.  However, when i open my save file on Pkhex and attempt to load the bin file it says no files loaded.   Am I doing something wrong? 

16957940630815619773567595944371.jpg

Use the latest PKHeX 

I see you’re using a rather old version.

• Thanks 1

Interesting enough, when I change it to a blank Sun save file, it works just fine,howeveri cannot export the file since it became blank. 

Though, when I have MY sun save file open, it says it's uncompatible with the file and my current SAV is gen 7.  (Even though I am using a gen 7 game?)

Edited by Mr-Bleu

12 hours ago, Mr-Bleu said:

Interesting enough, when I change it to a blank Sun save file, it works just fine,howeveri cannot export the file since it became blank. 

Though, when I have MY sun save file open, it says it's uncompatible with the file and my current SAV is gen 7.  (Even though I am using a gen 7 game?)

I’m wondering if it’s an issue because of USUM creatures, tho I don’t remember that being an issue. Maybe I was testing on a blank PKHeX window as you’ve done.

delete the USUM creatures, then export as a new pcdata.bin, then load it into your save. Lemme know if it works 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mr-Bleu said:

Curiosamente, cuando lo cambio a un archivo guardado de Sun en blanco, funciona bien, sin embargo, no puedo exportar el archivo porque quedó en blanco. 

Sin embargo, cuando tengo MI archivo Sun Save abierto, dice que no es compatible con el archivo y mi SAV actual es gen 7. (¿Aunque estoy usando un juego gen 7?)

Upload your save.

• Like 1

I dont think its the USUM pokemon, because every pokemon data within the binfile doesnt even load into the file, it just says "not loaded".  i feel like its something super simple that i just cant figure out.  

i will provide my save file, and maybe you guys, with more knowledge and experience can figure it out?  id appreciate it. 

Note, the pokemon in this save file are all illegal, though i plan on erasing them an replacing them with the new pokemon contained within the files. 

main

2 hours ago, Mr-Bleu said:

I dont think its the USUM pokemon, because every pokemon data within the binfile doesnt even load into the file, it just says "not loaded".  i feel like its something super simple that i just cant figure out.  

i will provide my save file, and maybe you guys, with more knowledge and experience can figure it out?  id appreciate it. 

Note, the pokemon in this save file are all illegal, though i plan on erasing them an replacing them with the new pokemon contained within the files. 

main 431.5 kB · 5 downloads

remove all the pokemon with the symbol, that prevents me from creating a pokemon there and then re-upload your sav (main)

Pokemon.png

• Amazed 1

Okay, so the solution was indeed having any Active pokemon on the Battle Boxes.  Once I got rid of them, the files loaded in perfectly.  Thank you so much for the help, both theSlayer, and Ernesto JG. 🙏 

One more question,  do the Pokémon keep all of this Information, or can I replace it with my own OT? (If so, how would I go about changing them in mass?) So I can save myself the time of doing them all individually. 

1695956858527725531406382438348.jpg

Edited by Mr-Bleu

17 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Editing OT prior to sending them to HOME is fine.

So there's no way to change them in bulk? Also, what about the country and sub region? Would I be able to change those without a problem as well?

Edited by Mr-Bleu