Error Importing Raid event files & corrupt raids in game

Sundaybrawl

In a bit of a pickle here, wanted to try and figure out how to go about importing raids from either events or with seeds found through other means. It has not been going well.

Was having trouble even setting a raid to a specific seed at first in PKHeX, eventually managed it but going to certain areas while approaching a raid caused the game to crash and state that data was corrupt. I could still launch the game and the save was fine upon loading the last save. Then I was able to import the Gimmighoul raid event and was able to get the desired raid, but now the issue is how to clear the event.

That lead to my next issue, despite previously being able to import the raid event files, I'm unable to do so now. It simply throws an error stating "Ensure that all necessary files are in 'folder' " Which, honestly I'm at a loss.

Tried searching around online to see if anyone else had come across these issues but I just can't find anything. Is it an issue with the save? The game files? The plugin for importing the raid files? I could use some assistance on this and to help better understand how this all works properly.

On 9/25/2023 at 11:28 PM, Sundaybrawl said:

Then I was able to import the Gimmighoul raid event and was able to get the desired raid, but now the issue is how to clear the event.

In order to "get rid" of the current event, import "EventsGallery\Released\Gen 9\Raid Events\000 Base Data" from the mgdb. That will reset all of your raids to whatever is present in the base game, without any events active. I can import this event just fine on my DLC1 save, and it clears all events. Personally, I am using the latest Terra-Finder plugin to import these pokeportal news, and haven't come across any issues.

On 9/25/2023 at 11:28 PM, Sundaybrawl said:

It simply throws an error stating "Ensure that all necessary files are in 'folder' " Which, honestly I'm at a loss.

What files are you trying to import? How are you importing those files? Have you tried manually importing the relevant blocks using PKHeX's block editor instead?

As for your other issues, I honestly have no clue. Some additional information might help. What version of PKHeX are you using? What versions of plugins are you using? What version is your game?

Based on your error message I am assuming you are using my raid import plugin from PKHeX Plugin Pile. The error is an unfortunate consequence that comes from me trying to prevent raids from different versions (i.e. Base Game and Teal Mask) from being imported to prevent potential errors. While this remains an issue it is best to follow @observeroftime suggestion and use Tera Finder to import the old raid data since they handle it properly.