Corrupted save file on pokemon ultra moon

Citrus

I was just using the new version of pkhex as usual and when i export it to my save, it worked normally, but when i use pkhex again, my save file was corrupted and i cant open it anymore i tried deleting it and import the file again nothing worked same issue. i tried renaming it, same issue. please help me fix this.

The name like the folder that keeps the folders with saves in it? If so its the second word after the folder name “niggu”(dont mind the name pls). I want to fix my corrupted save file please help me fix it

Edited by Citrus

3 hours ago, Citrus said:

The name like the folder that keeps the folders with saves in it? If so its the second word after the folder name “niggu”(dont mind the name pls). I want to fix my corrupted save file please help me fix it

I’m under the impression that it’s supposed to be

”ultra moon folder”>main

not

”ultra moon folder”>”n folder”>main

Having the “n folder” there is what’s screwing it up and making the system read it as corrupted. (Because you indeed made the save system different, by introducing another folder that shouldn’t be there)

try to delete that folder, place main in its place, and load the game.

8 hours ago, Citrus said:

I am using checkpoint to use the save files, thats why the save file has its own folder. In checkpoint it has its own folder that contains the save file folders. Like delete the “n folder” or something else?

sorry for some reason I thought it was a Citra folder.

Hmm, this file is completely blank. Do you have another file from an earlier point of time. Or perhaps back up in your PKHeX folder or somewhere else?