USUM 3DS region Problem

MIO1339

23 minutes ago, MIO1339 said:

I been wonder why keep changing always to Americas(NA/SA) both citra was set in Japan region and the save file I already edit in Japan how to fix this so annoying that i need to change always

additional info same problem in Omega Ruby and Ultra Sun Save file image.thumb.png.6c6a71ce42f8e390d33bc484a630528f.png

Edited by MIO1339
i add photo

37 minutes ago, MIO1339 said:

additional info same problem in Omega Ruby and Ultra Sun Save file image.thumb.png.6c6a71ce42f8e390d33bc484a630528f.png

image.png

If I'm not mistaken that has to be changed too. The game will always update the save to match the system, so changing it in the save and saving won't do anything.

I think for that to change, you may have to use files from your own physical device. We can't provide anything relating to that, as it is piracy.

36 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

image.png

If I'm not mistaken that has to be changed too. The game will always update the save to match the system, so changing it in the save and saving won't do anything.

I think for that to change, you may have to use files from your own physical device. We can't provide anything relating to that, as it is piracy.

how to change this