Need help understanding why i get specific Errors on my Pokemon

Acno_Cero

So to explain my case i did starting a living dex and I did run in some Problems with 6 Pokemon in total Showing that they are not legal. Also sorry for my bad english. And hoping that this is the right place to ask. also yes i did checked the Forum for help before but nothing i found until now did helped so i hope someone can help me understand whats wrong.

Starting with the first 3 since they are kinda the same encounter. Its the Gligar from Pokemon Colosseum. 1 From the japanese Version and 2 from an american copy. I need 6 in Total (3 Shiny and 3 none Shiny). The none Shiny did not have any legality Problems nether on the japanese or american Version but all 3 Shiny are showed as not legal and Showing 2 Alerts.

Number 1 being "Invalid Ribbon: National".

Number 2 being "Special in-game Fateful Encounter flag is missing".

I dont understand nether of them since its just a normal encounter. Especially not the first one since a Shadow Pokemon cant go out of Colosseum without having the National Ribbon since it getting this one for the purifycation that is required for being able to trade it. Also i checked all other Shadow Pokemon i have in my collection but only the once from XD have the Flag checked but not a single Colosseum one not even the none Shiny Gligar.

Pokemon number 4 being Celebi from the Japanese Bonus Disc.  It also lists 2 Alerts.

Number 1 being "Unable to match an encounter from origin game"

Number 2 being "Fateful Encounter with no matching Encounter. Has the Mystery Gift data been Contributed?"

I wonder why it says that the origin game would be a problem because i just did the normal way connecting a japanese Colosseum with a japanese Sapphire got my Celebi and was done. I  wondeer since when is Sapphire not a possible origin Game?

Pokemon number 5 + 6 would be Deoxys being from my japanese Emerald Version. It only Showing 1 Alert. One of it being a Normal one and the other being a Shiny version.

Being "Unreleased event"

But its just the normal gen 3 Birth Island Encounter and as Serebii Shows on there side the Aurora Ticket was released in Japan on Emerald, Firered and Leafgreen. So why does it say that the Event would be unreleased

Also if needed i can upload the files of the Pokemon later when iam back home.

Here are the files male Shiny Gligar, Female Shiny Gligar, Shiny Gliscor, Deoxys, Shiny Deoxys and Celebi. For some of them i did use the Database if i remember right i think it was the 3 Gligar encounter since i to be honest did not wanted to play 3 more times through Colosseum after i did allready 4 complete runs. I hope thats not a problem. The others are normal in-game encounters.

0207 ★ Gligar (M).pk7 0207 ★ グライガー (F).pk7 0251 - セレビィ - 6D69A88C4CE6.pk7 0386 - デオキシス - 4DCB1D8854F3.pk7 0386 ★ - デオキシス - 49DC5D473785.pk7 0472 ★ Gliscor.pk7

• Speechless 1

dude you did wrong edit why you input Lv 100 in Met Level don't just edit manualy you can go easy Tools>Data>Encounter Database>select OT version in COLO/XD then find the Gligar you want even Gligar or any other pokemon that 50/50 Male and Female respectively

other info you know Gligar in XD can't be shiny only in Colo here my example you may use as reference to your failure experiment0207 ★ - Gligar - 82C001D74E93.pk7use pokefinder 4.0.1 to get the corresponding IV's

colo shadow pokemon can shiny, while xd pokespot only can be shiny

Edited by MIO1339
additional info

5 minutes ago, MIO1339 said:

Tools>Data>Encounter Database>select OT version in COLO/XD then find the Gligar you want

Thats literally what i did its the one that lists "The Under Subway (C) Realgam Tower (XD) [58]" with the Gameversion Colosseum so exactly the normal way you would encounter it in the game.

13 minutes ago, MIO1339 said:

why you input Lv 100 in Met Level

because it shows the Level you met at in the Poke Transfer and since i did level it up to 100 before the Transfer to the USUM Games than it shows that level and not the one from the original game?

15 minutes ago, MIO1339 said:

other info you know Gligar in XD can't be shiny only in Colo

i know thats why it is the Colosseum version since the Shadow Gligar doesnt exist in XD the XD Gligar would be just a normal one and i did use tools like rng finder and Pokefinder allready to know the right IVs so its not an experiment

51 minutes ago, MIO1339 said:

dude you did wrong edit why you input Lv 100 in Met Level don't just edit manualy you can go easy Tools>Data>Encounter Database>select OT version in COLO/XD then find the Gligar you want even Gligar or any other pokemon that 50/50 Male and Female respectively

other info you know Gligar in XD can't be shiny only in Colo here my example you may use as reference to your failure experiment0207 ★ - Gligar - 82C001D74E93.pk7use pokefinder 4.0.1 to get the corresponding IV's

colo shadow pokemon can shiny, while xd pokespot only can be shiny

here i put exactly tje numbers that it shows in the IVs while using the Encounter Database and this combination of PID, IVs, Nature and Ability and still getting the same Errors even nothing else is changed

Unbenannt.PNG

24 minutes ago, MIO1339 said:

i think use the pokefinder 4.0.1 version for the meantime seen like the latest has a error look on this photo image.thumb.png.9f5504b8da49c6031e19324d1cd42383.png

Thanks alot it helped fixing them now at least the gligar are fixed what means all thats left are the other 3 Pokemon

• Relieved 1