LF Vivillon with Poké ball pattern

apri

Hey!

Looking for someone that has a Vivillon with Poké ball pattern from the event years ago (or from the wondercards on this website) that has a duplicate of the Poké ball Vivllion to trade me in Scarlet & Violet. Looking for it for a friend who missed the event.

I have lots of Dittos that I caught from raids with unique IVs, natures and shininess to trade. Hopefully someone can help me out to get this Vivillion.

Edited by apri

• apri changed the title to LF Vivillon with Poké ball pattern
On 6/28/2023 at 7:08 AM, theSLAYER said:

Responding in case no one replies you:
I have the file in one of my collections uploaded to the site.

Could be useful to you if you can perform save editing (to inject it directly to your save), or to receive from sysbot via a trade (provided the bot doesn’t change any of the data, including the HOME tracker).

Oh that sounds like it could be something. I can't do any save editing, but I could do the sysbot thing. What info do I enter to the sysbot?

6 hours ago, apri said:

Oh that sounds like it could be something. I can't do any save editing, but I could do the sysbot thing. What info do I enter to the sysbot?

Different servers may have different commands, but generally it’s a trade command (!trade or ?trade I reckon) + attach the file with that command.

then the server’s bot would DM your account and give you a link code when it’s ready.

On 6/30/2023 at 7:40 AM, theSLAYER said:

Different servers may have different commands, but generally it’s a trade command (!trade or ?trade I reckon) + attach the file with that command.

then the server’s bot would DM your account and give you a link code when it’s ready.

Alright! How do I know that the sysbot doesn't change the Home tracker? Is there a sysbot that you can recommend?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2023 at 3:51 AM, theSLAYER said:

Inject via sysbot, then receive back from sysbot, then compare the files.

I don’t have any recommendations 

I did it and it looks like it worked! But how do I check that the HOME Tracker on the pokémon is unchanged after I received it from the sysbot? Is there a tell tale sign to look out for?

15 minutes ago, apri said:

I did it and it looks like it worked! But how do I check that the HOME Tracker on the pokémon is unchanged after I received it from the sysbot? Is there a tell tale sign to look out for?

In SV itself, no.

You could deposit the Pokémon into HOME, then view the Pokémon on mobile, and see what ball it has.

34 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

In SV itself, no.

You could deposit the Pokémon into HOME, then view the Pokémon on mobile, and see what ball it has.

In Home mobile, it has a Poké ball just like it's supposed to. It says it was "first moved in" to Home at today's date. Does that mean the Home tracker was unchanged?

8 hours ago, apri said:

In Home mobile, it has a Poké ball just like it's supposed to. It says it was "first moved in" to Home at today's date. Does that mean the Home tracker was unchanged?

Yes. It wouldn’t display a ball in HOME mobile if the tracker was invalid. It’ll be something like this

image.jpeg

it’s normal for the moved in date to update whenever you transfer it in from a game.