Questions on EmuNAND PLA Save and OG Violet Pokemon Home

Shiiouri

Hello, so I was wanting to evolve my 2 Ursaring to Ursaluna when transferring them to PLA and Transfer them back to my OG S/V Save after evolving it to Ursaluna, but was wondering about of

Since Pokemon Home uses Cloud Save stuff, as my PLA Save is emuNAND(as it's not modded, not cheated, or pkHex as it is very clean save) that is transferred to Physical Cart on OG Switch, does it check Saves like that or? Just gotta make sure before transferring stuff from S/V to PLA(emuNAND save on Physical Cart) 🤔 as heard some Ban stuff there

Edited by Shiiouri

23 hours ago, SkyLink98 said:

You can safely restore a save file from EmuNand to SysNand, until it's you own save file.

Yeah which my PLA Save File from emuNAND is very clean and legit, as since Pokemon HOME Uses Cloud Saves, does Pokemon Home with Cloud Saves checks on emuNAND Save files or? Just want to make sure before doing this!

Pokémon HOME requires an Internet connection. Every time you need to connect your console to internet you want to be on SysNand. SysNand and EmuNand are completely different partitions. SysNand can not read EmuNand save files. Hence, Pokémon HOME can not read EmuNand save files.

If you transfer a save file from EmuNand to SysNand (using JKSV or some other save managers), the save file will be then a SysNand save file, and Pokémon HOME can read that save file.

On 6/15/2023 at 3:05 PM, SkyLink98 said:

Pokémon HOME requires an Internet connection. Every time you need to connect your console to internet you want to be on SysNand. SysNand and EmuNand are completely different partitions. SysNand can not read EmuNand save files. Hence, Pokémon HOME can not read EmuNand save files.

If you transfer a save file from EmuNand to SysNand (using JKSV or some other save managers), the save file will be then a SysNand save file, and Pokémon HOME can read that save file.

Ah and so no Bans happens if Pokemon Home checks my emuNAND PLA Save file that is transferred to sysNAND/OG Switch right? As just want to make sure before transferring my Ursaring from S/V to PLA to evolve it into Ursaluna and then transfer it back to S/V there lol

6 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

No reports about that a save from Emunand causing issues in Sysnand and HOME.

Ah okay, many thanks for the info as will be transferring Pokes to evolve in Hisuian Evolutions then, ty so much~