tired and confused

beachgoth

this is my first venture into pkhex, with the closing of the eshop i decided to mod my 3ds, i came across pksm which led me to pkhex. Is it possible to insert pokemon onto my legit cartridges? ive been up all night trying to figure out the file that is on this website, and i cannot for the life of me figure out what to do with the bin file. im sorry for the grammar, and im sorry if this is the wrong forum but ive searched all over and i cannot find an answer. thank you

I have my save file already, I am able to open it on PkHex and edit things but the lastest guide I found for the legal national dex had the individual .pk files, in the version I got from the website it’s okay a .bin file. When I try to open the .bin file it gives me an error code so I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong

Also, I forgot to add I’m doing this on my version of soul silver

If you're trying to open a box data bin file, it has to be for the correct game/generation. Opening a bin file for say, the box data of all the pokemon in Gen 7, in a Gen 4 game, will fail.

That aside, you don't have to import files at all. See the encounter database under Tools > Data, every possible encounter template is available there.

Edited by Atrius97