FRLG Unown 6IV/5IV's

MIO1339

First of all I'm very sorry for the admin@theSLAYERand other to see my comment for people who asking Ralts(F)(XD) to Gardevoir once again I apologizes I will not asking again for payment for those requesting Pokemon. Just mention I don't message him/her

Back to main topic in FRLG Unown I try to use emulator with random 5/6IV's cheat, shiny cheat, and etc. if I can add more cheat active, my question now is after caught all variant of Unown they will appear as legal in PKHeX in 5/6IV's in shiny in random Natured or there is another way please help thank you

On 2/20/2023 at 5:47 PM, MIO1339 said:

First of all I'm very sorry for the admin@theSLAYERand other to see my comment for people who asking Ralts(F)(XD) to Gardevoir once again I apologizes I will not asking again for payment for those requesting Pokemon. Just mention I don't message him/her

Back to main topic in FRLG Unown I try to use emulator with random 5/6IV's cheat, shiny cheat, and etc. if I can add more cheat active, my question now is after caught all variant of Unown they will appear as legal in PKHeX in 5/6IV's in shiny in random Natured or there is another way please help thank you

anyone can help this