Encounter Type PID mismatch (Murkrow) COLO

MIO1339

11 hours ago, MIO1339 said:

additional even this "Encounter Type PID mismatch"

I just figure out this the one has no error the one who can captured in Agate Village the one I post is came from Realgam Tower that has error idk why but the Murkrow still has error

Edited by Atrius97

I just figure out this the one has no error the one who can captured in Agate Village the one I post is came from Realgam Tower that has error idk why but the Murkrow still has error

but the error now that captured in Agate Village (M) has error while the female has no error

Edited by Atrius97

I don't know why this Murkrow always say "Encounter Type PID mismatch" even the seed are correct
If I know Murkrow belong to the shadow pokemon that can be shiny I don't know why this can't?

Several Pokémon in Colo and XD use their own specific generation method, not the standard XD/Colo method. In Pokefinder, under "Method", select Colo from the dropdown, and then under "Shadow" select Murkrow, Gligar, or Heracross.
image.gif.89c7dee40b8515dfe2c2fb6ed353e685.gif

Edited by Atrius97
  • Thanks 1

• Atrius97 locked and unlocked this topic
5 hours ago, Atrius97 said:

Several Pokémon in Colo and XD use their own specific generation method, not the standard XD/Colo method. In Pokefinder, under "Method", select Colo from the dropdown, and then under "Shadow" select Murkrow, Gligar, or Heracross.
image.gif.89c7dee40b8515dfe2c2fb6ed353e685.gif

thanks senpai