TWINKLIN STAR RIBBONS ON ALOLA-MAROWAK??

DragonsTamer989

Hi everybody,

as the object of the post, i would like to know if there's a way to evolve cubone into Alolan-Marowak on Pokémon Sword and Shild. According to the PkHex, if I trade a Cubone from LeafGreen on Brillant Diamond ad attend to a Spuer Contest to get the Twinklin Star RIbbon and than trade my Cubone on Pokemon Sword, it seems that Cubon can evolve into Alolan-Marokaw (if I set the form of Marowak into Alolan-Marowak)?? Is it Possible??  the resulting Alolan-Marowak seems to be Legal!! 

Post.jpg

As far as I know that should be flagged as illegal since to get into BDSP it would have to either be a Cubone or a Kanto Marowak when it enters and then since it can't evolve into Alolan Marowak once it is on the Switch there is no way it should have been able to become Alolan Marowak once it has the BDSP ribbons.

Edited by foohyfooh

On 11/28/2022 at 6:17 PM, foohyfooh said:

As far as I know that should be flagged as illegal since to get into BDSP it would have to either be a Cubone or a Kanto Marowak when it enters and then since it can't evolve into Alolan Marowak once it is on the Switch there is no way it should have been able to become Alolan Marowak once it has the BDSP ribbons.

Same as Alolan-Raichi and Alolan-Exeggutor!!! I have the same information of yours and it's very very strange.. thanks for the answer bro...