Can SAV for Colosseum have more options?

PKHex_User

As we see, currently the SAV page for Pokemon Colosseum's save is very poor.

For other version's save, there usually to be more bottons like EVENT, Pokedex, etc. Can we at least just add the event flag check?

Because im trying to shinny hunt shadow pokemon, while after i encountered all shadows, i found if they are shinny will ponly be determined by the first encounter. So if we can have the EVENT flag check for Colosseum, too, it makes thing much more convinent that just simply uncheck the first encounter flag

Thank you

image.jpeg.9976bdb1469b08fac79bf9bf4f2ac6a5.jpeg

Edited by PKHex_User

2 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Certainly would be nice if people would document the savedata structure. Making a GUI for things and ensuring they work takes a lot of time too.

Not really worth the time because replaying these games is a better option. Back up your save often enough so you have points to jump back to if needed.

Actully there's more. The only one Cerebii for gen 3 is here. We have to beat the game and purify all 48 shadow pokemon for obtaining one Cerebii. If we want another cerebii we have to do these all again, while we could have just simply uncheck the event flag if someone could document the savedata

Plus at the March of 2023 the Pokemon transfer from 3DS will be shut down. I believe many more people than expected are doing a shiny hunt + full ribbon challenge right now, in which Colosseum will inevitably be played for the progress. So I think this proposal worth if someone can make it

Edited by PKHex_User