Can't Save PKHex file as a .Sav when importing.

Chill721

I am playing Storm Silver on Desmume and I can export the save file to PKHex and edit it but when I try to save it once I am done editing I cannot save it as a .sav and thus can not load it back into the emulator. Help?

19 hours ago, Chill721 said:

I am playing Storm Silver on Desmume and I can export the save file to PKHex and edit it but when I try to save it once I am done editing I cannot save it as a .sav and thus can not load it back into the emulator. Help?

What does your save file look like after you save it with pkhex?

On 7/19/2022 at 4:18 AM, Chill721 said:

“Unable to save as sav”

to you import a sav to begin with? PKHeX also allows you to export sav, which you can replace the original file or export as .sav. Maybe you’re not seeing the original option.

or perhaps were you trying to craft a file from a blank PKHeX, thinking it’s a save when it’s actually not. That’ll be a reason why you can’t export it; you can’t export a sav when it wasn’t a save to begin with.