[FRLG] Joyful Game Corner and Trainer Card stars

al1cates

I'm trying to get the four Trainer Card stars in LeafGreen, for which it's necessary to do the following:

• Beat Pokémon League
  • Complete Kanto Pokédex
  • Complete National Pokédex
  • Jump 200 times in Pokémon Jump and collect 200 berries in Dodrio Berry Picking

The star I'm struggling with is the last one due to mGBA not being able to emulate Wireless Adapter. For that reason, I tried to get that last star by editing my minigames' high score in PKHeX (SAV -> Misc Edits -> Joyful), but when I head into the game I don't have the fourth star in my Trainer Card. Is there any way to get this star on emulator without actually playing the minigames?

6 minutes ago, al1cates said:

I'm trying to get the four Trainer Card stars in LeafGreen, for which it's necessary to do the following:

• Beat Pokémon League
  • Complete Kanto Pokédex
  • Complete National Pokédex
  • Jump 200 times in Pokémon Jump and collect 200 berries in Dodrio Berry Picking

The star I'm struggling with is the last one due to mGBA not being able to emulate Wireless Adapter. For that reason, I tried to get that last star by editing my minigames' high score in PKHeX (SAV -> Misc Edits -> Joyful), but when I head into the game I don't have the fourth star in my Trainer Card. Is there any way to get this star on emulator without actually playing the minigames?

try finding the flag here:
https://github.com/pret/pokefirered/blob/cd4462f58cce785f408af26a7a3b11ad08575a5a/include/constants/flags.h

• 7 months later...

I'm curious if either of you have figured this one out since the last posting. 

I do not see a relevant flag for the trainer card star in the github link. I also have used the Joyful tab in the misc editor to add in over 2000 berries picked and over 2000 for the high score, but the trainer card star does not update.