Issue with pokemon transferred from Pokemon Red to Ultra Sun to Bank to Home to BD/SP

A long while ago, I created a living dex in Pokemon Red on the 3DS. I eventually transferred these to the Gen 7 games. At this point, the pokemon files were still fully legal. I transferred them to bank, and then to home. I had them transferred to Sword at one point, and pkhex said these were legal as well. (this was quite a while ago). I recently just transferred them to Brilliant Diamond, and they are now all coming back as illegal.  At a glance between the two files, it looks like they got a bunch of memories added somewhere along the line that seem to be invalid. 

Now I get the error in BDSP:
Invalid: HT Language is missing
Invalid: HT Memory: Can't obtain location on HT Version

I've attached three files: A version of it from Ultra Sun I had backed up (currently legal)
The same pokemon now in Brilliant Diamond (currently illegal)
The pokemon transferred from brilliant Diamond to Sword (currently illegal)

In sword it is now marked as illegal, it only says 

Invalid: HT Language is missing

Anyways, What I'm trying to figure out here is, is this bulbasaur (and the hundreds of others in the livingdex I have) actually illegal? Or is there just some weird transfer between games and generations stuff that happened here. 

001 - Bulbasaur - 6ED3C56D6E6F.pk7 001 - Bulbasaur - 3452C56D6E6F.pb8 001 - Bulbasaur - 3424C56D6E6F.pk8

Just following up, it looks like:

Invalid: HT Language is missing is because BD doesn't seem to be assigning the HT language during transfer. This is true when sending it to SW/SH too, since this pokemon in SW/SH now no longer has a OT Langauge. I suspect that transfers to BD and from BD aren't assigning this value. 

Invalid: HT Memory: Can't obtain location on HT Version

So it looks like transferring from Pokemon RBY to Ultra Sun via Bank give it the Area of "somewhere". Then transferring to Pokemon Sword Via Bank gives it the area "In a Pokemon Center". Transferring it to BD at this point gives it an Area of "Somewhere" again, and sending it back to Sword gives it an area of "in a Pokemon Center". 

So, it looks like "somewhere" should be a legal area for transfers to BD. Otherwise the HT language is likely a bug with Pokemon Home. 

• 11 months later...