fletchinder

pharohzeke

4 hours ago, pharohzeke said:

Can someone explain to me why this fletchinder has been tailored towards blk/wht but when I try to load it into X/Y it comes up flagged????

662 - Portail B. - 7C774E000000.pk5 220 B · 5 downloads

Mind posting screenshots of all of the tabs, I’m away from the computer right now.

(also, for now, I’m gonna ignore the fact that it’s a Gen 6 Mon in a Gen 5 file)

also for future reference, post your thread in the correct sub-forum. “Project Pokémon feedback” isn’t the right sub-forum. I’ve moved a few of your threads previously when you’ve done this. Figured I should tell you.

25 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Mind posting screenshots of all of the tabs, I’m away from the computer right now.

(also, for now, I’m gonna ignore the fact that it’s a Gen 6 Mon in a Gen 5 file)

also for future reference, post your thread in the correct sub-forum. “Project Pokémon feedback” isn’t the right sub-forum. I’ve moved a few of your threads previously when you’ve done this. Figured I should tell you.

I'm not sure which sub-forum to put my posts under, but here are the screenshots, I wanted to upload this fletchinder to X&Y but it keeps coming up flagged saying it's moves are Gen 5 based. 

IMG_20220503_163557121_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220503_163500080.jpg

IMG_20220503_163445337.jpg

28 minutes ago, pharohzeke said:

I'm not sure which sub-forum to put my posts under, but here are the screenshots, I wanted to upload this fletchinder to X&Y but it keeps coming up flagged saying it's moves are Gen 5 based. 

IMG_20220503_163557121_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220503_163500080.jpg

IMG_20220503_163445337.jpg

Show me the caught/met tab.

also for your second/third photo, PKHeX is in Gen 5 mode. Of course a Gen 5 Mon is gonna be illegal.

also, is it me or your IVs and PID is 0? You’re better off making a mon using the encounter database, then downconverting it to PK5 via Hax mode. (I’m assuming you can’t edit 3DS saves, hence why you’re going through the trouble of making it a pk5. Even then, I don’t think it could be transported up..)

6 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Show me the caught/met tab.

also for your second/third photo, PKHeX is in Gen 5 mode. Of course a Gen 5 Mon is gonna be illegal.

also, is it me or your IVs and PID is 0? You’re better off making a mon using the encounter database, then downconverting it to PK5 via Hax mode. (I’m assuming you can’t edit 3DS saves, hence why you’re going through the trouble of making it a pk5. Even then, I don’t think it could be transported up..)

Well what about this one, I got it from the debugged thread on here but I can't seem to make it legal.

661 - Fletchling - 0D2F8E9143DF.ek6

• 1 year later...
On 5/4/2022 at 3:52 AM, theSLAYER said:

I don’t think Pokémon from the debugger thread is meant to be legal..

Ok, But I'm just confused on what it is and how it was made, for some reason it can be uploaded to black and white, and in its ID it has the Pokewalker on it 

Taking a closer look at the mon, it says Pokewalker at the PID type. (not ID)
It is the way Pokewalker IDs are generated. PKHeX is finding best matches out of every detail.

It is only confusing cause the mon you're using is so so illegal.

Once again, you should not have a Gen 6 Pokemon Met in Nuvema town, and gen 5 game of origin (among other things). I advise you let this one go. ><